• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Secret Project. Selecting Beta testers now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hello guys.

No one knows that I've been working on a SECRET PROJECT . Theres only one evidence of that, and thats the plasma missle model.
Its progress is going faster than my other project - RCW and its marvellous so far.
Its going to blow once its released :wink:

Heres a TIP: Its based on a game.
If you have anything to ask about it, feel free to say so.

Level 5
Id say Doom 3. Its new and popular and i figured it was only a matter of time before somone made a map about it.

Level 5
Then Halo (or Halo 2) would be my second guess
Edit: After seeing the plama missile model im still going to guess Doom 3. If its not that im going with Halo.

Level 4
Plamsa Missiles *are* generally in sci-fi games...

Perhaps a Starcraft pre-beta conversion? The old defilers shot plamsa blasts...

In order to laugh at us later, Sopho *might* have made it something linked to wc3 Search or an Affilate...

However, plasma *is* naturally linked to electicity such as lightning...

Just Sometings to help others guess...

A guess (Long-Shot) : Impossible Creatures?

Level 4
My friends forced me to play Doom 3 at night, after 5 minutes it was so scary I wetted my panties Well can i beta test it? And your skin looks like a guy that LOVES jelly.

Level 13
nonoonononono. you want to play a scary game at night? play regular AVP 2 as the marine. as you walk by, guys get pulled into ventilation shafts, and aliens jump down off ceiling, and then theres a part where you have to walk through the egg chamber, and all the eggs hatch...

Level 13
Kerrigan said:
nonoonononono. you want to play a scary game at night? play regular AVP 2 as the marine. as you walk by, guys get pulled into ventilation shafts, and aliens jump down off ceiling, and then theres a part where you have to walk through the egg chamber, and all the eggs hatch...

Hehe, I think most shocking was when opening a door and your small radar recognized the movement...Beep...Beep...Beep... :shock:

Level 13
HAHAHHAHAHA yea. the motion tracker is the best part, especially in the first levels, cuz you see guys getting pulled away by cloaked predators, and then the tracker goes off. you open the door to see skinless bodies hanging, setting off the motion tracker. THATS SPOOKY

Level 10
1 guess of mine is doom, but OMG karragan i love avp 1 and 2 they so gg's. i love the marine missions cuz u put on ur shoulder light, and it barly helps, and the motion detector goes off and ur like AHHHHHHH its moving closer, closer an aliean pops on screen and pwnts u.... gg

Status
Not open for further replies.