• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Secret Project. Selecting Beta testers now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad

Rad

Level 5
5 players hmm... i cant really think of anything let me read the clues again :D

Rad

Rad

Level 5
i dont know... i dont have a good memory but i played tons and tons of games (probrably why ^^) maybe fable... it was mentioned once and avoided ever since...

edit: I NEVER PLAYED FABLE!! so i dont know how old it is

Level 21
I cant beleived I lied. I'll be Selecting beta testers now!

PLEASE POST A REQUEST TO BE A BETA TESTER IF YOU WANT TO BETA TEST MY PROJECT.

You must be mature and eager to beta test. I don't want people flooding in mindlessly as " I want to beta tester pls, ty "

Tell me why you want to beta test...
Tell me why you are interested...
Tell me how you will help...

Selecting will take up to a maximum of 1 week.
I declare this...
I will choose 8 people

You will be PM'd if you've been chosen. You'll be informed again once I finish selecting all beta testers. Be patient please.

READY TO SUBMIT BETA TESTERS!

Level 13
what else can i do? watch the scifi channel and heckle the bad movies? that gets boring after... well... i need more things to do!

Level 10
is this the right place to post requests? o well, i will anyways :D

i would like to be a beta tester....

i have never been a tester, but i know that i could be good.
i am serious, so that would help when im etsting, right?

i am definitly intrested because i have been wondering what this is for a whil and my curiosity is has brought me to the brink of exploding

i know that i can be helpful, i have tested one map before(i think) but i can be a good tester :D

Level 13
i can already say you'd need a wormskull to do your skins, since the current ones are vomit. also why do you need a beta test, what kind of treachury is that? playing your map wouldnt be an honor or anything, just releash it publicly.

Level 7
Wormskull said:
i can already say you'd need a wormskull to do your skins, since the current ones are vomit. also why do you need a beta test, what kind of treachury is that? playing your map wouldnt be an honor or anything, just releash it publicly.

a betatest would help finding bugs before uploading it :wink: . a lot of maps are inovative but full of bugs :?

@ sopho: if u want, i can help u testing it :)

Level 13
RaZoR said:
Wormskull said:

a betatest would help finding bugs before uploading it :wink: . a lot of maps are inovative but full of bugs :?

@ sopho: if u want, i can help u testing it :)

yes, and why is it needed to choose a small amount of testers when the wide public can test it? WoW have thousand of testers, and that's enough, but here we wont even get a pack of 10. plus if only sopho worked on it, it doesnt look promishing

Level 12
Sopho i would like to be a beta tester
But its probably first come first serve right?
So i can't wait to play it

Level 13
please stop being overconfident, sopho, your project doesnt even have a name and you're already saying you will select persons to beta test it. i dont see anything promishing from your map, not very good skin, nameless and anticipated. i dont see the whole point of saying it's secret, all great projects didn't do that kind of treachury. You're only trying to turn the attention of the viewers over your campaign with your tactics. just releash the beta publicly, and let me do all your skins, beceause the villager one with the disease made me want to puke out my intestines like he did

Status
Not open for further replies.