• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

in need of help on triggering simple spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
im after a spell that you cast on a unit. the targeted unit takes damage per second
also any units that go near the tageted unit are damaged

i tryed to just use shield of lighting but you can only set the targets it can be casted on not the units it damages. im guessing im going to have to trigger this some way but i dunno where to start and im in need of some help to finish this spell off

i also dont want allied units of the caster to be damaged by the AoE damage on the targeted unit

i beleave this will be simple trigger the only thing is im not sure what to have for the base abilitys

Last edited:
Level 12
im after a spell that you cast on a unit and the unit takes damage per second
also any units that go near the tageted unit are damaged an AoE around the target

i tryed to just use shield of lighting but you can only set the targets it can be casted on not the units it damages i im guessing im going to have to trigger this some way but i dunno where to start and im in need of some help to finish this spell off

i also dont want allied units of the caster to be damaged by the AoE damage on the target

i beleave this will be simple trigger the only thing is im not sure what to have for the base abilitys

How NOT to request a resource.

A Simple Trigger eh? Not even. I can't make it myself but someone who could would make it in GUI or JASS. (most likely JASS)

Status
Not open for further replies.