• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In case anyone is alive in here. Come here. This way. I will bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I have recently created a roleplaying group. Yeah, you heard me. 'But it's not forbidden!' I know, also fuck that.
Sure if you want to argue about that, we can also discuss the national, wolf and pedobear -groups.

Anyway.

What I am talking about here is The Cinderfall, here's a heap of background story:

The world of Aiya, the once so rich and fertile world.
No more what it was on the day the portals first opened, and brought the denizens of different worlds here, to leech the yields of these lands for their masters.

But one day something happened, the world was cut off from the rest of the universe, isolating it from everything, nobody knew why this had happened...
But all knew what was to be done, to wage war and battle over the dominance of this newfound world and its riches.

It was the time of chaos and anarchy.
The time when the rise of the great Shadath Empire commenced under the rule of the nameless First Emperor.

So began the age of humans, for a hundred years this lasted, the glamour of the rich and beautiful human race, the oppression of the lesser races and the poor.
The world was still young and there was much left to discover but the Empire was strict and did not want to discover something from which it could not run to a different world.

Years passed, and slowly the Empire turned to decadence and decay.
Now, this corrupt shell of a once proud imperium stands as a monument to the past.
Cults and smaller leaders rise and Cinderfall will spark the final end to the era of the Empire.

So the world itself has a lot of stuff empty and open for your craziness (Not stupidity).
In fact there isn't much for the fact that I figured people will get more out of it if we create the world together, instead of me telling what's right or wrong.

You can find more (or maybe just less) information in the group itself, but you can always ask, and your question will most likely be answered quite soon.
Or just ask me here and now.

Veterans and people that are a bit inexperienced are both welcome, just.. Don't make me punch you, okay?

And uhh.. This probably isn't your biggest concern, but the group picture will be better. It'll have other characters and stuff, I just need to learn to draw first.
Trust me, it was far worse.

Level 7
Although I'm not exactly an experienced writer/roleplayer, I wanna give myself a chance and get a try at this. At least, if you need to, I can write some sort of entrance exam or some sort for you to rank my level of writing.

Level 7
Ah, I see. Should I go ahead and apply for the group and start brainstorming for weird ideas that I might or might not come up with? I'll probably take back what I said when I actually decides to go along with the same old human race.

Level 7
I'm a bit dense and stupid when it comes to things like communicating and/or figuring out stuff, so I'm just being cautious. So as to not piss off anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.