• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Imports gone wild!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
okay, today I was messing around with the TRIGGER editor (completely unrelated to import manager.) and I went to test my map, and noticed something strange...

WC3ScrnShot_070210_093331_01.jpg

Any reason why?
Even after not saving and exiting, and reopening the map, it's still there...
It's got 50+ imports, some of which I don't even know where to get them again (friend did some), so I'd never be able to get them all back...

oh and yes, all the imports still appear in import manager...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Your imports are curropt, especially if you try to test the game and it fails to start/none of those models show up.

The only fix is to reimport everything. Luckilly you could extract the models via the import manager from the orignal your friend sent you or an old backup and then reimport them into your lattest version.

If you use JNGP get a backup from the JNGP folder, it saves the last 10 or so maps.

Level 6
Okay, I am bumping this just to say I found the problem, and to let anybody else know what it could be if it happens to them :)
I moved the map, while my WE was open.
It wasn't open to the specific map, but it was open.
I just moved the map back to it's original place, and all imports worked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.