• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing Models error!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay so i tryed importing models today and i imported the following model pack from the site
Building_Destroyed
Sand_bags
APC
Heli

all 4 of those had other files and i read how to import the files for each one and set to use custom paths for the ones i needed and the ones i didnt need and when i had all imported and set up i saved, exited and then re-opened

BUT when i placed the units they were STILL Green boxs..:cry:

HELP!!!!:sad:

Level 17
Nope, mario 64 is wrong.
Have you tried your models INGAME? Because when you import some stuff it will be just a big green box sometimes, but ingame it will work fine.
If it's not working ingame then you gave them wrong paths. To figure out their correct path get MDXPather from the tools section and open your .mdx file.
If it's still not clear for you how to import files I suggest you doing some searching, there is at least one thread like this every two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.