• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Importing Vjass scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I always used only GUI for maps and I never tried importing vjass scripts until now. When I first saw this I was really impressed and I wanted to import it in a new map. The problem is that when I tried to save the map in the editor, vjass codes just get deactivated. At first I thought it was because I was using the standard editor, so I downloaded sharpcraft but the problem didn't change, even with WEX I can't re-enable the vjass codes. Can anyone help me please?

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
If you save with WEX you should be able to save it without a problem.

As far as I know, a trigger should not get disabled no matter what. You should get a popup with an error.
Is the vjass compiler enabled?

I use an older version on my laptop but you should have something similar:
75ec41bde3b285957901eb4720cb09da.png

Level 6
If you save with WEX you should be able to save it without a problem.

As far as I know, a trigger should not get disabled no matter what. You should get a popup with an error.
Is the vjass compiler enabled?

I use an older version on my laptop but you should have something similar:
75ec41bde3b285957901eb4720cb09da.png
I see, I can't however activate JassHelper, It says "JassHelper (Vexorian)". Is there some other tool that i have to download? Here on the hive in the tool section I didn't find anything.
EDIT: I found it and downloaded it but I still can enable JassHelper
EDIT2: I managed to make it work, I just needed to move the folder XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.