• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

issue with importing custom spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am trying to import this spell into a new map: Relativistic Missiles [vJASS][LUA][GUI]

to do this I copy pasted the triggers in GUI into the new map, and then exported all objects. However, when I try to run the new map with the custom spell i get a "Too many Nested if statments (max 50) ." Error message

Am i not importing custom spells correctly?

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
You have to choose between Lua or Jass (maps use Jass by default) as your programming language. This is done in Scenario/Map Options/Script Language.

That GUI demo map is using Lua and has disabled everything Jass related.

So you either need to delete everything Lua related if you use Jass or delete everything Jass related if you use Lua.

It's safe to assume you're using Jass so delete the Lua folder and go through every trigger and delete the Lua custom script and enable the Jass custom script. The creator put comments in the triggers to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.