• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Well Hi to all who read this.
I've noticed that Hive is supporting Warcraft 3(and blizzard games)but i dont get this.Starcraft 1 is a blizzard game where are his Tools and Tutorials?The same with Diablo II if we are a large comunity then why dont we make our own Diablo II Mod?( Hive Diablo).

With Starcraft we can make maps and create map sections for Starcraft.Tutorials on how to make the game cooler,even we can discover how to import icosn and models

With Diablo 2 we can make our own MoD,this mod will have an awesome succes(It will be flooded)since we are so numerous and hungry for playing.

Plz consider this as serious and post your oppinion about this:grin:

Level 26
But why?I thought this was a Wc3 modding site.Now Starcraft 2 comes and we expand it.Later Diablo comes we expand it.Will it go like this?
Oh, dear lord! This site may include starcraft 2! That's such a crime against humanity that I just might disappear! Oh lord! Why must this abomination be? Isn't there a way to rid us of the evil that is starcraft 2?

Come on. If inclusion of starcraft 2 is such a large setback that you deem it necessary to leave the hive, perhaps you're not the type of person the community is meant for. Wc3 is a game that gets older by the day. That we already acknowledge. What's the harm of including starcraft 2 to appeal to those who like all blizzard games? To take so much offense to such a thing is just ridiculous.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
But why?I thought this was a Wc3 modding site.Now Starcraft 2 comes and we expand it.Later Diablo comes we expand it.Will it go like this?
Starcraft II might be the future of wc3 modders.
Blizzard might be doing the right thing and improving JASS and the general gaming engine. This gives more possibilities for modders.

Level 15
This topic is about a month old, Lich King Wrath. Please don't revive things that are untouched for a while, especially if you are posting unrelated things.

Status
Not open for further replies.