• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Solved] Important question Campaings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was finishing the second chapter all goes fine and then suddenly i see that my main hero the one that load from the cache has like 70+90 agi and attacks like ONE attack per 3 seconds. Seems like he´s agi is 0 or -100.... Dont know why this is hapening. But its really horrible it ruins all.

Really need help because this a horrible bug. I took a look into wc3 oficial campaings and they do the same thing i do with the cache. Just create-store the hero and then save.

Thanks for reading.

Level 6
Did you try to look at the Gameplay Constants?

Could you be more specific??

I change agi from 0.02 to 0.01 still that doesnt mutter. If the hero has 70+90 agi it means 160 x 0.01 = + 1.6 seconds faster attack. And if initial she has 2.5 it will turn out something like 0.9 attack per second.... Not 1 per 5 seconds!!

The damage based of the agi of the hero is fine... So is kind of strange.

Level 6
I solved alredy, the problem is that you need to save EACH stat of the hero ( except from the lvl, dmg and ability ) In a cache integrer.

Status
Not open for further replies.