• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Campaing menu screen and cinematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
hi, 2questions this time!
in campaing menu, there is background with something (like Arthas, spell breaker in outland etc.).
How can i make my OWN campaing menu screen?

and second. how can i make in cinematic camera what moves from point 1 to point 2, or rotates around object, follows object and so on.

and- how can i make unit dissapear/appear? i want to make cinematic where after 40mins enemy hero apears at region, but i dont want to make second one- but "teleport" him straight there.

thanks for help.

Level 2
For the last question:
Use the "Unit - Move Unit" action.

For the first one:
You will have to use a Modelling program to create the scene you want.
!Do not forget to place a camera Object!
(You could also use a premade model, such as the main screen, that could be easier...)
Look at the "Camera - " trigger action series. there is everything you will need.

For the last question:
Use the "Unit - Move Unit" action.

For the first one:
You will have to use a Modelling program to create the scene you want.
!Do not forget to place a camera Object!
(You could also use a premade model, such as the main screen, that could be easier...)
Look at the "Camera - " trigger action series. there is everything you will need.

right... and you would need skills to make a good one...

Status
Not open for further replies.