• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Im back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello!
After a long time off inactivity due to various reallife stuff etc., I have returned!
All say yay!
Ill be contributing to the warcraft mapping scene again, and you will see me spam (i mean making usefull posts) in this offtopic place.
Hope some remember me.

Now where did my avatar dissappear to.
Got my avatar back hax.
Ill skim through the new stuff tomorrow.

Last edited:
Level 5
Hi dude I think I remember you :) Like Raging, i also reciently returned. Wow everyone's flocking back to Hive. BTW Yay!

Level 5
I just had some time left recently and i thought lets get onto some forums to post and help.
Btw thanks for the nice welcome!
edit forgot the orangeness

Last edited:
Level 36
I'm glad you have such strong opinions rage. You should be a politician :p But you can't use BBcode or Vbcode or whatever the hell this forum uses in the location, join dates etc. Just not possible. I think text should be allowed to be coloured, and as a number of the moderators and admins use coloured text, I would be warry in putting it down as it could result in an IP ban :)

Level 36
That and among other things, up until recently, war, terror attacks, poverty (for the most part, obviously canada has its poor but we are fairly well off as a whole), famine, lack of snow :p, cold summers (our summers are quite warm here despite popular belief [the high this summer was 44 degrees celcius]), hmm...we also don't have to worry about maple syrup shortages :p

Edit: We also don't have to deal with George W. Bush, which is a relief, seeing as if someone so mind numbingly stupid ruled over my country I would surely go insane in the membrane, move far, far away, or concoct a plot of treason to overthrow the government.

Level 10
Well to get back on topic - I'm glad you're back. . .it was rather lonely with no one to talk too. I currently am quite busy, and find little or no time to post, so you won't see me much until probably late November or so. . .

-Deck

Level 7
Wats bad about Bush? i like him man. see the problem is people listen to the news media and ive got news for you, the news media in Canada is just as bad as in the US (which is needless to say quite sucky). While the news media is talking about "oh we didnt find any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq" and "So many soldiers are dieing in Iraq for no reason at all" there forgetting to mention that Bush is building hospitals, schools and a government in Iraq. On top of all that apparently the entire News Media has forgotten about a little war called "Operation Desert Storm". In this Operation (in the very early 90s) we in America forced Iraq to sign a treaty that stated they would NOT make weapons of mass destruction. To ensure they didnt part of that treaty stated that the American government can send scientists to Iraqs science labs to check for weapons of mass destruction. One of the reasons we went to war was because just before the war in Iraq the Iraq soldiers were stopping our scientists from entering into their science facilitys to check for nuclear weapons, a direct violation of our treaty. On top of all that there actually were weapons of mass destruction (no im not making this up. its information gathered from interogated terrorists and Iraq soldiers). Sadam Husain wasn't an idiot. when we declared war on Iraq he didnt say "i think ill keep all my nukes here in our science facilities which will soon be taken over by Americans". He sent them on a jet to an ally of Iraq were they current are (we assume). So this war in Iraq which everyone hates Bush for may very well have prevented a Nuclear war and thousands (if not millions) of American lives. In fact had Iraq declared a nuclear war it would have probably been WWIII...
Oh and another thing, this is more information gathered from interogated terrorists that the news media has neglected to inform us about, think about it, why would the terrorists attack America once and be done with it? They didnt plan to. They thought that they were gonna attack america and we wouldnt retaliate (which most Americans and other people around the world wanted). The terrorists originally planned to attack America a second time immedialty after that attack, but when Bush retaliated they were afraid if they attacked again Bush would come over there and wipe them out. Now there plans were to just wait until Bush was out of office and attack again (or so the interogated soldiers said), but seeing as Bush is taking names and kickin butts over there, who knows if there will be any terrorists left to attack America by the time hes out of office.

Long story short, those that are informed as to wat Bush is actually doing know that hes the man, those who listen to the news media (the news media knows that people wont keep coming back to hear about all the good in the world, people want to hear someone getting tared down, its in our nature) only hear the bad of Bush with a tiny bit of the good. I for one will always have our president's back.:thunbsup:

Level 36
Thats good of you, and i'm sure you president appreicates it but the rest of the world is of a differing opinion. I (and many others, including fellow americans) believe that Bush couldn't manage a baseball team let alone a country. I quite agree. The war in Iraq was an excuse to spread 'democracy' (aka american culture, beliefs, etc) throughout the word and to steal as much oil from Iraw as possible. America wants to flex its muscles. With the gabillions of dollars spent on their military each year would you want it to just sit around? President Bush thinks not.

Level 7
wait, we havent stolen any oil... did you even read my post?! flex its muscles... wow that was so cynical and such crap i dont even want to continue this conversation. I still respect you as another user, human, warcraft player and friend (in a weird sort of way since we only know each other online and not that well at that), but not on this political argument.

Level 18
*sigh*, I really get bored of all this right-wing bullshit. Firstly, America's media is most certainly shit, and Canada's might be too (I have no idea about Canada's, though I doubt it's crap), but in Australia we have one reliable channel, the ABC. Now, you might think that as it's payed for by the Australian Government they'd be careful about what they say, but let me tell you they are not in any way intimidated into giving news the government wants, despite the many attempts to cut their funding. Not only where there no WMDs found, there was no evidence of their ever being WMDs in Iraq. This has now been stated by 2 (or 3?) of the actual inspectors, they have said they told the American government that they had found no evidence of WMDs. Yes, bush is building schools, hospitals etc.... Schools and hospitals he had blown up!. And of course the terrorists didn't plan on attacking once, because you've got to think why were they driven to attack America?. It can't be because America has done something to them or their country, could it? And yes, the iterrogated soldiers said so, likely they were interrogated off-shore from America so they could be tortured into saying anything the American government wants. Also, the Patriot Act and others like it allow things that are clear violations of human rights!No oil stolen? Are you blind?? Oil was the entire driving force behind this 'war', although it can be better refered to as 'massacre'. The Connex-Killen Oil company had no hold over Iraq's oil supplies before the war, now I beleive they 'own' most of them! Can you call this coincidence when George W himself has close ties to the Connex-Killen Oil company?

George Bush has done some good things, like his policy on immigrants. But aside from those few he is a horrible leader, and will most likely be voted out at the next elections, and we can only hope 'my' Prime minister, John Howard, goes down with him.

-*meow*

Level 5
Wats bad about Bush?...I for one will always have our president's back.:thunbsup:

DurotarLord, Please watch the documentories by Michael Moore called Farenhiet 9/11 (sorry for mispells cause Australia uses the metric system :p) and Bowling for Collombine. Also in your own time google search "chemtrails" and look up "http://www.carnicom.com/" for how well GW Bush has done. I hope putting the link in wasn't illegal and I'm sorry if it was.

These are a few of the many "contraversial" policies Bush has put into America...I leave it at that.

Last edited:
Level 36
Farenheit 9/11 could be reliable, and if not then take a look at Shados post earlier. He restated what I had said earlier: the war in Iraq was a excuse to get oil. Thats it. WMD's were their cover, and Saddam Hussein was their excuse. EVERY government in history with a powerful army has been itching for a excuse to use it (take a look at the European powers in WW1, assassination of Franz Ferdinand was their excuse) and there are many more examples through out history. I don't blame America for that, since its been done by other powerful countries in the past, but the fact that Bush is just a horrible leader is what makes me against the American government. I also like Canada's system for immigration. Here, anyone can come to Canada no matter where they are from or what beliefs they have and unlike the Melting Pot of America, in Canada you are free to retain your culture, religion etc. at no expense to yourself.

Level 5
take a look at the European powers in WW1, assassination of Franz Ferdinand was their excuse

I never thought about that but you're actually right...Franz was actually a good escuse for WWI. Oh and Farenhiet 9/11 is more accurate then anything the Bush administration pumps out. No offence to you guys but the Bush administration has screwed over America rather badly...I know because I am half American.

Level 7
um dude, Michael Moore's fimls are backed up by solid evidence, but he only tells half truths. Its like if Bush said "I believe we should not close the borders" Michael Moore would just show a clip of him saying "close the borders". Yes Bush did say that, but Michael Moore's putting it in the wrong context. thats why i dont like him. Thats actualy why most people didnt like Farenheit 9/11, because thats what Michael Moore did, he'd only show half truths and never show something that would show Bush in even halfway decent light.

As for
Melting Pot of America, in Canada you are free to retain your culture, religion etc. at no expense to yourself.

Two questions:
1. What are you talking about? Melting pot? and wat are you talking about, u can retain ur culture and religion, we just ask that you speak our language, not like anyone does but...
2. No one wants to move to Canada man! its cold! thats why u can allow anyone who wants to to move into Canada! over immigration will never be a problem there. Whereas in America, if immigration keeps up at its exact rate without dropping, in 25 years Hispanics will outnumber whites in America, and for some retarded reason the American government is giving them free education, no taxes and sometimes food stamps! the ILLEGAL immigrants are living better than the American citizens (i may stand behind my government through thick and thin, but it doesnt change the fact that when it comes to illegal immigration they've got problems).

Level 36
um dude, Michael Moore's fimls are backed up by solid evidence, but he only tells half truths. Its like if Bush said "I believe we should not close the borders" Michael Moore would just show a clip of him saying "close the borders". Yes Bush did say that, but Michael Moore's putting it in the wrong context. thats why i dont like him. Thats actualy why most people didnt like Farenheit 9/11, because thats what Michael Moore did, he'd only show half truths and never show something that would show Bush in even halfway decent light.

As for

Two questions:
1. What are you talking about? Melting pot? and wat are you talking about, u can retain ur culture and religion, we just ask that you speak our language, not like anyone does but...
2. No one wants to move to Canada man! its cold! thats why u can allow anyone who wants to to move into Canada! over immigration will never be a problem there. Whereas in America, if immigration keeps up at its exact rate without dropping, in 25 years Hispanics will outnumber whites in America, and for some retarded reason the American government is giving them free education, no taxes and sometimes food stamps! the ILLEGAL immigrants are living better than the American citizens (i may stand behind my government through thick and thin, but it doesnt change the fact that when it comes to illegal immigration they've got problems).

1. Please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melting_pot for the answer to this question.

2. IT IS NO COLDER IN CANADA THEN IT IS IN AMERICA. FOR CHRISTS SAKE. EVERYONE OF YOU STUPID BASTARDS THINKS THAT ITS FUCKING SNOWING HERE ALL THE TIME AND WE NEVER HAVE SUMMER AND ALL THIS OTHER BULLSHIT. NOT TRUE. Some States are farther north then where I live in Canada (not even including Alaska). It gets just as warm here as it does anywhere else in the States, with the esception of the Southern States becdause they're noticably closer to the equator. We in Canada have a little thing called MULTICULTURALISM that America hsen't even begun to grasp yet, but of course its the goal in the eys of every American sociologist. The melting pot is owned by the Salad Bowl.

Level 7
In response to number 2, have u noticed the immigrants tend to stop no further north than Washington DC?! and yes it is colder in Canada, because ur further away from the equator. Of course the south part of Canada is about the same temperature as the north part of america, but the south part of canada is much colder than the south part of america. saying there the same temperature is like saying New York and Arizona are the same temperature...

Level 5
Well i think everybody is going a bit off the topic here...
Anyways Bush is doing the wrong thing. His war on Iraq hasnt done anything good yet. It has fuelled terrorism, Iraq is complete chaos, as soon as the coalition forces retreat from the sandbox there will come a new dictator or a very unstable ever fighting democracy. During Saddams time minorities had to keep quiet but Saddam at least had complete control over his country.
Never attack a country if you are a democracy, this mostly because the only way to keep controll over a captured country is force, and we all know Guantanamo Bay accidents arent good in a democracy.
Also the idea that the war on Iraq was only for the oil, i think that isnt true. Its just a nice extra.
Dont fight fire with fire.
O and about the media, fox is truthfully crap. I have some documentary about it, its quiet nice all should watch it.
here it is: clickies
Ignore the dutch start and the dutch subtitles.
Tegenlicht is a respected program setting stuff in other spotlights as normal media do, they useually give critics on left and right, its pretty much an objective program.

Level 7
Ok this is sickening! Wat is wrong with the war in Iraq? are u people truly incompotent? if u are just say so.
Iraq has always been in complete chaos. If you dont believe me then by all means, i will find u guys several articles proving it.
Do you know how Saddam kept control of his country? He killed all who opposed him. There are (on record) tens of thousands of innocent civilions Saddam had killed for no reason at all. His son was so insane that he was known for walking into clubs and if he saw an atractive woman he would have the man who was with her killed out of spite. His son alone had several thousand people killed.
Bush did the right thing. Have you noticed that we in America havent gotten attacked by terrorists lately?! There have been attempts but guess wat, since bush stepped up security THEY ALL FAILED! SINCE HES ATTACKING THE TERRORISTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST NONE OF THE LARGE REGIMES CAN ATTACK US!!!!
i cant stand this crap anymore. i cant say one thing on these forums without someone (generally shados) turning it into an arguement. And no, this isnt flaming cause guess wat, ITS TRUE!!!!! listen, i love the Hiveworkshop i really do, i like Bob, HealingPosoison, Darkdraak, arctic, and most of the users here, but these insane opinions are killing me. ur talking about things which you have done no research on. I show these threads to my friends and they just laught at what u guys are saying. Please, try and know a little about wat ur talking about next time.

Level 11
opinions shall not be judged against someone! ^^

I don't like getting into these political opinion things cus usually results can be unpleasant :( but i have to say, the rate of terrorism has gone up since 9\11, and i doubt the war in iraq helped it, yes saddam was criminal, yes he should of been stopped, but it wasn't the time, if i recall in the Gulf War Desert Storm we had a shot of taking him out of business, permenantly, but we didn't...So many opinions, just my little comment on the war in Iraq.

Level 7
Ok so let me get this straight Brad.dude03, in ur perfect little world America wouldnt have attack Iraq and people would have continued to dissapear randomly in the middle of the night of in Iraq because Sadam Husain was taking them off to be tortured. Im not ignorant, and quite frankly im not so sure you are either. But u are misinformed if youve been watching farenheit 9/11. i can gurantee u if u believed wat was in farenheit 9/11 ur not going to like bush. Watch the history channel, not the news. They have done a lot of stuff on the war in Iraq and they can be trusted cause they tell the truth about things since their purpose isnt to get people to come back again and again for the same stories like the news. You watch the history channel and they tell the truth on these things that:
1. Sadam Hussain had tens of thousands of innocent civilans killed for little or no reason.
2. Sadam Hussain had thousands of innocent civilians tortued (with tortures like chaining a man to a chair and taking metal that has been in a fire for an hour and laying it on the man's stomach till the flesh cooks) for little or no reason.
3. Sadam Hussain was building weapons of mass destruction (which is why the Iraq soldiers wouldnt let the American scientist into their science facilitys, DUH) and Sadam Hussain who is not an idiot got rid of them when America declared war.
4. Iraq has and does harbor terrorists.

Brad, how on earth can u say the war in Iraq isnt justified?! Tell me this, in all honesty please, if you saw a big man beating 3 little kids with a baseball bat wat would u do? Ur big enough to over power that man and save the 3 little kids from pain and death, would u? Thats the decision George Bush was faced with. Now if you would let those 3 kids die at the hands of a cruel man with a bat, then i guess u wouldnt have gone to war with Iraq. But if you would go save those three children, how can u possibly say u wouldnt save thousands if not millions (i say millions because the Iraq government starved its people to death as well. they didnt just kill them, they took their money, their houses, their furniture, their food and their water) of lives when faced with the chance to.

Oh and one last thing, if we "stole" all that oil from Iraq, why is it still mass producing oil, why is it that oil prices have raised in America by 100% (if we had more oil, wouldnt the prices drop?), and why is it that the media is openly mocking George Bush for not taking Iraq's oil? Remember, before the war all the senators and politicians (NOT Bush) were saying "this war will pay for itself because were going to take Iraq's oil" but afterwards the medias saying "Well that didnt happen" because Bush wouldnt LET the politicians take the oil. Please, try and stay up to date with the facts man! We have not taken oil from Iraq (but we should in my opinion and in the opinions of most Americans).

Level 18
Ok this is sickening! Wat is wrong with the war in Iraq? are u people truly incompotent? if u are just say so.
Iraq has always been in complete chaos. If you dont believe me then by all means, i will find u guys several articles proving it.
Do you know how Saddam kept control of his country? He killed all who opposed him. There are (on record) tens of thousands of innocent civilions Saddam had killed for no reason at all. His son was so insane that he was known for walking into clubs and if he saw an atractive woman he would have the man who was with her killed out of spite. His son alone had several thousand people killed.
Bush did the right thing. Have you noticed that we in America havent gotten attacked by terrorists lately?! There have been attempts but guess wat, since bush stepped up security THEY ALL FAILED! SINCE HES ATTACKING THE TERRORISTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST NONE OF THE LARGE REGIMES CAN ATTACK US!!!!
i cant stand this crap anymore. i cant say one thing on these forums without someone (generally shados) turning it into an arguement. And no, this isnt flaming cause guess wat, ITS TRUE!!!!! listen, i love the Hiveworkshop i really do, i like Bob, HealingPosoison, Darkdraak, arctic, and most of the users here, but these insane opinions are killing me. ur talking about things which you have done no research on. I show these threads to my friends and they just laught at what u guys are saying. Please, try and know a little about wat ur talking about next time.

Why would someone say they're incompotent? And what does compotency have to do with this? Iraq has not always been in complete chaos, yes, there are American records of Saddam Hussein killing massive amounts of people, and although it's likely he did I highly doubt it was as much as your reports claim. Yes, instead of America - a country that can handle it - being attacked, little countries like Bali are being attacked because they have American tourists. And calling my (And others) opinions insane is rather insulting, so is claiming I have done no research (I can't speak for others, unlike you apparently can), because I have devoted quite alot of time spent researching political matters, as I come from a very politically active family. I've been going to rallies and other gatherings since the age of three. I know what I am talking about. I have, coincidentally, shown these threads to a friend of mine and he's just as worried about your opinions as I am, because you actually beleive what you are saying.

Ok so let me get this straight Brad.dude03, in ur perfect little world America wouldnt have attack Iraq and people would have continued to dissapear randomly in the middle of the night of in Iraq because Sadam Husain was taking them off to be tortured. Im not ignorant, and quite frankly im not so sure you are either. But u are misinformed if youve been watching farenheit 9/11. i can gurantee u if u believed wat was in farenheit 9/11 ur not going to like bush.
You don't have to watch the news to dislike George W. Bush.
Watch the history channel, not the news. They have done a lot of stuff on the war in Iraq and they can be trusted cause they tell the truth about things since their purpose isnt to get people to come back again and again for the same stories like the news.
Not many American channels can be trusted, as almost all of them are owned by the government or privately owned by people linked to the government, and the ones that aren't are likely being leaned on to do what the government wants.
You watch the history channel and they tell the truth on these things that:
1. Sadam Hussain had tens of thousands of innocent civilans killed for little or no reason.
1. The 'war' on Iraq has directly killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians, and indirectly killed many more by destroying public services (Hospitals, water, electricity, food supplies, etc.) for oil.
2. Sadam Hussain had thousands of innocent civilians tortued (with tortures like chaining a man to a chair and taking metal that has been in a fire for an hour and laying it on the man's stomach till the flesh cooks) for little or no reason.
2. The American government has had many soldiers (And civilians) tortured on off-shore bases, and after the Patriot Act, on American soil for little or no reason.
3. Sadam Hussain was building weapons of mass destruction (which is why the Iraq soldiers wouldnt let the American scientist into their science facilitys, DUH) and Sadam Hussain who is not an idiot got rid of them when America declared war.
3. The American government released false information about Iraq having or building weapons of mass destruction (Although even what kind of weapons was unspecified, nuclear, biological etc?) as an excuse to start a war.
4. Iraq has and does harbor terrorists.
4. Iraq has and does support freedom fighters.

Brad, how on earth can u say the war in Iraq isnt justified?! Tell me this, in all honesty please, if you saw a big man beating 3 little kids with a baseball bat wat would u do? Ur big enough to over power that man and save the 3 little kids from pain and death, would u? Thats the decision George Bush was faced with. Now if you would let those 3 kids die at the hands of a cruel man with a bat, then i guess u wouldnt have gone to war with Iraq. But if you would go save those three children, how can u possibly say u wouldnt save thousands if not millions (i say millions because the Iraq government starved its people to death as well. they didnt just kill them, they took their money, their houses, their furniture, their food and their water) of lives when faced with the chance to.
That situation is so far-flung from what Iraq was like before the war as to be completely off topic.
Oh and one last thing, if we "stole" all that oil from Iraq, why is it still mass producing oil, why is it that oil prices have raised in America by 100% (if we had more oil, wouldnt the prices drop?), and why is it that the media is openly mocking George Bush for not taking Iraq's oil? Remember, before the war all the senators and politicians (NOT Bush) were saying "this war will pay for itself because were going to take Iraq's oil" but afterwards the medias saying "Well that didnt happen" because Bush wouldnt LET the politicians take the oil. Please, try and stay up to date with the facts man! We have not taken oil from Iraq (but we should in my opinion and in the opinions of most Americans).
Yes, WHY is Iraq still mass producing oil even though practically everything else has broken down? Because American oil companies (Namely the Connex-Killen Oil merger copany) have repaired and take over Iraq's oil fields. And the reason the price has gone up world-wide is because oil prices are completely controlled by the companies, and they want to make more money. Even if that wasn't true the oil companies have poured alot of funds into this war so they would want to make back their money fast. And the reason "the media is openly mocking George Bush for not taking Iraq's oil"? Because the media is government-controlled, and they want it to appear that they didn't want anything to do with the oil. YOU said that the news is untrustworthy, and yet now you're using it a evidence, rather hypocratic.

As an example of the oil companies controlling the world-wide oil prices, I set forth my home of Australia. We actually produce more oil than we use, and then export it, so why should our oil prices be rising unless they aren't controlled by the laws of Supply and Demand?

-*meow*

Level 7
First: i said farenheit 9/11 not the news. please read my posts.
Second: Key word: Almost. Not all channels are. And on top of that dude, Shados, what are u talking about?! America isnt known for its government controling tv. if it did then why would all the news medias constantly be trashing the government? Thats what im talking about man, u have to think about these things. I've read online before about people get captured by ufos and taken galaxys away to their home planets were they lived for years for cryin out loud. you cant trust everything you read online and on political sites.

1. We have not taken oil! did you even read my post?! Besides that, how on earth would u know? its the Iraqys that have done most of the damage (yes ive talked to Iraq soldiers before, so its not like im just assuimng on this). When American caravans are going along on highways the Iraqs are the ones that start bombing them, blowing up their own roads! And no, it has NOT killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians. do you have ANY clue wat ur talking about? please give me a link to what site told you that, or tell me the name of the program or news network you saw that on. It has even directly killed tens of thousands of soldiers (i dont think, i could easily be wrong on that cause i havent looked it up so dont hold me to it).
2. Theres a difference between torture and interogation. We have INTEROGATED soldiers for information. three things, first its not always using torture, sometimes an interogation is painless. second, it ends when the soldier wants it to end. third, it is required for us to win a war. would u rather we just go into Iraq with no information at all? Torture however, is inflicting pain on someone for no reason at all, and it doesnt end until your captives say it does (which sometimes lasts months). On top of that, we dont have records of tortuing civilians, so ur just assuming. And on top of that, at least it wasnt thousands man! Sadam would just have his soldiers go into a village in the middle of the night, take a man up from his home without his family know, take him back to a prison and have someone hook a car battery up to the guy so he was getting powerful shocks!
3. no they did not. they never said "We know Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. heres the photos of it". wat they said was "we have a treaty with iraq to send our scientists there and search their science facilitys for weapons of mass destruction. they stopped our scientists from entering, we have to assume the worst. were now blind as to what their building in there". You can't deny that, it was all over the news man (and when every news channel reports the same thing , its usually correct).
4. Freedom fighters that come to foreign countries that have done NOTHING to them and kill thousands of innocents. Do you even remember 9/11?
5. rofl, no its not buddy. do u pay any attention to history? any at all? do u know how many iraqs were dieing because of the government? hundreds of thousands. The government stole their people's water, food, clothing and shelter. how is that not at all the same. thats just u realizing u dont have an answer so u try and insult my question.
6. Everything else hasnt borken down for one. Bush is building schools (no not the ones he supposedly destroyed), hes building hospitials (no not the ones he supposedly destroyed) and hes giving the people food and water. Get this, Bruce Willis (i assume u know who that is but i dont know Austrailian culture sooo) went over to Iraq once to morraly help the soldiers. Guess wat he found? when he went over their the Iraq people loved Bush, none of them were mad at the government like the news was reporting. On top of that the soldiers werent have a hard time either, apperantly Iraq isnt a "hellhole" like some would assume. Bruce Willis was so shocked at wat he saw when he got back to America he made a big deal of it. He said that wat were doing in Iraq really is a good thing, that the cities are better than ever etc. Now listen Shados, you said urself uve been to political rallys all your life. chances are they were anti-war rallies and such. if thats true then by now ur mind is so poisoned (please excuse the word, it is harsh but the only one i can think of) as to being anti-war that by now i dont think u can see the good in a war. i think u only see death and destruction. the Iraq people themselves are happy about this war! they're happy that fiannly they dont have to worry about their own government taking them away in the middle of the night. they dont have to worry about "will my family last much longer without food and water?"
And on top of all that, the government doesnt control the news. thats only true in countrys like Iraq and Iran. not in America man. if you watched the news i watch, youd know that the government doesnt control the news media.
However, i do agree with you that oil companys are causing the prices to go up for no reason, and yes they really are probably just raising prices due to supply and demand.

But Shados, seeing ur arguement here... how can u honestly belive it? everything u have said, every last thing! its all based on assumptions and half truths. nothing youve said is true! on top of that im worried about what you would do in that once scenario i came up with:
im even more worried by how you think that isnt a proper example of what was going on in Iraq before we came over there.
Shados, dude if you want to continue this arguement then please, try and actually back up your facts. i dont care if you list your sources here, but at least try and have sources like i do. dont just come on here and list wild and random things like you've done all this research. if you had you'd know that everything you've said so far is pure bull.

Level 18
i dont care if you list your sources here, but at least try and have sources like i do. dont just come on here and list wild and random things like you've done all this research. if you had you'd know that everything you've said so far is pure bull.

I am not even going to try continuing this debate until you can reliably source everything you have stated in your last post, as it was the biggest pile of bullshit I have ever seen. If you do I will then proceed to demolish your argument bit by bit, but based on your prior responses you will ignore what I have said.

-*meow*

Status
Not open for further replies.