• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illidan's Rage (Cinematic) v2.4.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
87748d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-mi.png

This cinematic is about war between Lich King and Illidan this is my longest cinematic ever it's 15 minutes long cinematic.
After 10 minutes you will have to wait 2 minutes for war than Lich King will attack Illidan.

87750d1281896230-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-s.png

87746d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-c.png

This map is tested and created by me.
87752d1281896430-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-cl.png

Version 2.4.0
No bugs found.
Version 2.4.2
Added new texture and some doodads
Version 2.4.5
Added AI for Lich King and General George

Keywords:
Lich,King,Lich King,Arthas,Ner'zhul,War,Wars,Undead,Illidan,Prepared,Human,Humans,Scourge,Alliance,Silverhand,Paladin,Death,Death Knight,Naga,Blood El
Contents

Illidan's Rage (Cinematic) v2.4.5 (Map)

Reviews
06:45, 6th Jul 2014 Hell_Master: I would like to quote Heinvers' post here which I fully agree: And to add, I think there are some long pauses where Illidan is waiting for the Nagas to arrive by water (I do not know if it's just me but I...

M

06:45, 6th Jul 2014
Hell_Master: I would like to quote Heinvers' post here which I fully agree:

Well.....one thing's for sure: It needs a lot of rework. The dialogues are too lacking, no surprises or intrigue going on. Bad timing, poor SFX handling. Also the scenes where the LK fights look too robotic and devoid of substance and action. Besides the terrain LACKS big time. I suggest you learn something from those terraining tutorials and also enhance your cinematic more. Why have you included that 'build a base' part in this cinematic? Anyway good luck.

And to add, I think there are some long pauses where Illidan is waiting for the Nagas to arrive by water (I do not know if it's just me but I definitely know it's quite long). Also, the battle between the Lich King and Illidan is too boring to be honest. This is the main highlight or emphasis of your cinematic so you should make it better, not just spam attacking each other. Also, Illidan in Demon Form's scaling size looks small compare to it's base form and the Lich King in the other hand, looks big. But I liked how you used those in-game voices to make up some dialogues interesting.

For now, I would rate this 2/5 for now together with Heinver's insight which I quoted. Set to Awaiting Update as well. I hope you'll find time to improve this.

How to Add Screenshots

You linked it to a site, however the Hive requires maps to attach their screenshots to the main post. Would love to see more samples! I'm on mobile so I can't view the map.

E: Looking at the link, you could spice the terrain a bit by adding doodads. However be careful to not spam, just the right amount.

Also it could use some tile variations.

Level 5
How to Add Screenshots

You linked it to a site, however the Hive requires maps to attach their screenshots to the main post. Would love to see more samples! I'm on mobile so I can't view the map.

E: Looking at the link, you could spice the terrain a bit by adding doodads. However be careful to not spam, just the right amount.

Also it could use some tile variations.

I will put video instead of screenshoot's

E: I edited texture and I have putted some doodads

Well.....one thing's for sure: It needs a lot of rework. The dialogues are too lacking, no surprises or intrigue going on. Bad timing, poor SFX handling. Also the scenes where the LK fights look too robotic and devoid of substance and action. Besides the terrain LACKS big time. I suggest you learn something from those terraining tutorials and also enhance your cinematic more. Why have you included that 'build a base' part in this cinematic? Anyway good luck.

Level 5

Ok thank's for advice.