• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illidan's Followship Ver 1.0b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
MAP DESCRIPTION
This map Follows Story of Illidan Stormrage From His Fight with Tichondrius to Arthas
It only Contains Main Events of Story

MAP DETAILS
On each Chapter you have to kill boss(Tichondrius,Maiv,Maghteridon,Arthas)
to unlock Next Chapter All of this bosses have divine armor and only illidan have Chaos
attack that means he have to go 1v1 on each boss
each of the bosses(except maiv)have its defence a different player will defend it but
they cant control Them those players are defeated when The boss they are Defending are killed

CREDITS
Everything is made by me :D

CHANGELOG
Version 1.0b
[hidden="ver1.0b]This is First Version :D have fun[/hidden]

Keywords:
Illidan, story, boss, undead,
Contents

Illidan's Followship Ver 1.0b (Map)

Reviews
21:27, 3rd Jan 2013 Orcnet: again your map is too monotone, give it some story line as cinematics, a decent and well organized game play set, a wonderful terrain and some trigger-based features not like this. Like I said one more time if you want to...

M

21:27, 3rd Jan 2013
Orcnet: again your map is too monotone, give it some story line as cinematics, a decent and well organized game play set, a wonderful terrain and some trigger-based features not like this. Like I said one more time if you want to get better and improving by means of feed back, crisiticism, review and not just yourself please redirect it in the Map Development and get some feed back, good luck

Level 30
again your map is too monotone, give it some story line as cinematics, a decent and well organized game play set, a wonderful terrain and some trigger-based features not like this. Like I said one more time if you want to get better and improving by means of feed back, crisiticism, review and not just yourself please redirect it in the Map Development and get some feed back, good luck