1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

IllidanDark.blp

Submitted by Darkholme
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is the dark illidan. It also replaces the standard illidan texture. Recommendation to using this is to make a second illidan model which my other illidan transforms into as opposed to different animations.

Same credits to _END for help on the wrap

anyone who asks me how to copy the illidan model will be ignored. ive explained it too many times already. if people keep nagging me im liable to just remove the skins.

Keywords:
Illidan, Stormrage, Azzinoth, Dark, Burning Crusade, demon, hunter, demonhunter, black, evil, shadow
Contents

Illidan Stormrage (Texture)

Reviews
18:26, 26th Apr 2008 THE_END: Once again, perfect skin here, now maybe you should make a flying Illidan model for these skins ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patio_111

Patio_111

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wow thats a great skin i love it!
    I just have 2 questions if i put it as Textures/Illidan.blp will it substitute the normal illidan or the morphed illidan?
    If it substitutes the normal illidan, how can i make it substitute the morphed one?

2. Darkholme

Darkholme

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    ok. ive said this at least 4 times already between here and the non-dark one. this is the last time. if you just import the skin, then it will replace the default one. if you want to use both, then you have to use a custom unit and a custom metamorphosis spell (or change the models listed in the defaults) and you need to have a second (slightly altered) copy of the illidan model - altered to use the other skin. If someone wants to make an all inclusive model of illidan using my skin to make this easier be my guest.

3. shamanyouranus

shamanyouranus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Darkholme, first off, awesome skin. 5/5. But one suggestion. Could you possibly make the wings have green glowey designs on them? That would look even badasser. Oh, and could you make an Illidan model with those blazing green war glaives he has in WoW. That would RULE!

4. Darkholme

Darkholme

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    i Based it on the Wow one as much as possible, and it didn't have green glowing designs on the wings, so they're not gonna happen.

As for glowing weapons, as this is a reskin, adding particles isn't likely. If I make a new model that uses these then I'll definitely consider that Idea. however, I don't have time to do that right now.

5. Brewmaster

Brewmaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    it looks graet 10/5:razz:
    i only have to import it?
    does it "overwrite" the normal illidan , the dhunter or the evil illidan???
    it doesnt work i´ve imported the file and edited the path to Textures\IllidanDark.blp
    have i forgoten something?

6. frostwhisper

frostwhisper

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dude... seriously. Read the freaking description and thread.

7. Brewmaster

Brewmaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    i have done it like in the readme said but it dont work:(
    ive imported the file and replace the path what i must do next?
    ive also restarted the editor but nothing happned

8. edubugras

edubugras

Resources:
    Resources:
    Meh...

It's a nice model, but the runes are pretty blurry and the glaives are 2d... look at him sideways and they disappear, they don't have a back-side and theyre, well... flat. :eekani: Ruined it for me. 3/5
    Plus, how do you make a second illidan model? as in, i want to find the illy model to copy it, change the skin, and then re-import. Help? :con:

9. Darkholme

Darkholme

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    edubugras: this is the dark illidan skin, as in after you use metamorphosis. which means you shouldnt be able to see all the details crisply, hence the glowing runes.

back side on the glaives? you mean that thin little edge? either way, youre complaining about blizzards model on this one, not my skin. course, im guessing you don't know the difference if youre making that comment.

to make a copy of the illidan model you need an mpq editor, such as ladik's. then you need somethin to convert it to n mdl from an mdx, and you need notepad. mess around, or look for turotials, you'll figure it out. it's damn easy.

----------------------------------------------------

Frostwhisper, this is driving me nuts. kill me now.

serioiusly though, someone please close this thread. maybe if people can't post any more they'll actually read my explanation instead of asking over and over.

close the other one too.

10. frostwhisper

frostwhisper

Resources:
    Resources:
    Report a couple of posts here saying you want to close this to get the mods' attention, Dark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.