• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illidan crystal wagon thingy

It's just a model that appeared in Beta, but not anymore. We were left with its death animation and its portrait, though, and the base SD model in the campaign. Why? Because wc3 Reforged was not finished.

But fear no more, the model is fixed. I had to fix the decay visibility and this and that, but the model is now 100% functional.
Best of all? if you "replace" the model in your retail folder, you'll see the actual HD model in the campaign. So, I recommend importing this even if you are not going to use it.

You only need the main model, the portrait is already there and working (although it's ugly as hell), but if you want to include it in your custom maps, I'll upload both files for you.
Previews
Contents

Illidanwagon (Model)

Illidanwagon_portrait (Model)

Reviews
Barorque
Very good, thanks for restoring the model. Weird that it was removed, while all the textures remained...
Level 3
Very good, thanks for restoring the model.
Weird that it was removed, while all the textures remained...
its really weird, it feels like a accident kinda with how textures where left ingame.
But then again how do you even accidently remove an entire model...

Level 7
incredible, this model was hidden, yesterday I realized that they have deleted this model from the game database and what is necessary, thank you very much for uploading it