• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Igdra's Menance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, this is a demo for my RPG campaign. Since I only have time to edit during vacation time, I will not be able to edit for almost the next 10 months. So I have made a demo of the 4th mission, the last one of the first chapter, that I thought it was the most fun to make and to play.

This mission have two bosses and the demo will skip the questing aspect and will focus on the boss fight.

CONTEXT: You play with Hakanatra, the princess of Igdra. Your father, the king has been kidnaped by undead and you are there to rescue him. They intend to cross the ancient Red Gate of Elysea.

upload_2020-3-6_0-45-32.png

upload_2020-3-6_0-47-52.png

upload_2020-3-6_0-48-37.png

upload_2020-3-6_0-44-31.png

This is a campaign but I've posted only one map, the reason for this is because all the Custom Data, Gameplay Constants, Game Interface and Imports are shared in the campaign and it would take time to transfer it all to one map and I fear it would mess with some triggers.

Nothing you see is final, so it may have some unwanted bugs.

The credits I'll give is for this map only but the campaign uses much more models, and I'll give proper credits to them when I release it.

CREDITS:

Black_Stan with Ninja
Elenai with Navi
Kitabatake with Katana
blink with Various Anime Winds/Dust 1.1
Gottfrei with Mortis
looking_for_help with Physical Damage Detection for GUI v1.3.0.0

Attachments

• Igdra's Menance PTR v1.4 [demo].w3n
    21.9 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Status