• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Igdra's Menance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm making a RPG campaign, I'm sorry guys but for now I'm only making it in portuguese and it only have 3 missions on it. For now only the first mission can be played in english because my brain works faster in PT.

Would love feedbacks.
No credits given yet for the assets, will definetly do that in the future.

Start in mission one.

[EDIT] Map3 is under development, so it's still unplayable. I have made that the missions' normal progression are not going to send you to it. You won't miss any context of the story, I'm just working on splitting the Map2 into two maps.

Attachments

• Igdra's Menance PTR v1.4.w3n
    53.1 MB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Level 29
I'm making a RPG campaign, I'm sorry guys but for now I'm only making it in portuguese and it only have 3 missions on it. I have plans to translate it to english at some point but for now portuguese it is because my brain works faster with it.

Would love feedbacks.
No credits given yet for the assets, will definetly do that in the future.

Looks interesting, will try it and give my opinion maybe tomorrow.

Would you like help in the translation? I am Portuguese

Level 29
OH MAN YESSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!! This is a thing that can be done by multiple people and that is so time consuming that I'm almost giving up and starting another project.

Ok

Chapter One: Strange Foes

Hakanatra's ability:
Counterattack (by the way the E keyword should be after the name of the ability)
Decription: Takes a defensive stance and counterattacks basic attacks and reflects projectiles back to enemies.
-30 damage on short-ranged attacks
-5 seconds cooldown

Evolve Agility: Each Agility's point increases damage and attack rate
Evolve Strength: Each Strength's point increases hit points and life regeneration
Evolve Focus: Each Focus's point increases mana and mana regeneration

Health Potion: Not consummable in combat.
Regenerates 80 hit points for 20 seconds, in a total of 4 hit points per second. (By the way this sounds weird. It should say "Regenerates 4 hit points per second for 20 seconds, in a total of 80 hit points)

Master Igbarash: Master Druid

Resources
Gold: Gold can be earned by performing quests or killing enemies.
Ancient Coins: Ancient Coins are rare and can be traded for ancient items
Life: Number of times you can be ressurected

In the first mission we are stuck on that corner of the map on purpose?

Level 5
No problem, here it is.

The first map is translated on the cinematics and quests only. The other maps only works in pt.

And in this version I'm going to split the map2 in two maps and remove an entire section of it, so after you past the map2 you'll be send to map3 that is currently under development, but don't worry, this map map3 part is still included in map2 that I'll only remove it after finishing map3.

If you want to play map4 just go back to Campaign Menu and select mission 4.

Attachments

• Igdra's Menance PTR v1.4.w3n
    53.1 MB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Level 29
Alright, then I will start on Chapter Two

"Today he aims to reach..."
"...former king, there have been reports..."

"...it is faster and inflicts more damage."

Charge [Q]
Jumps on the directed target, inflicting damage on enemies standing in your path. In case it hits one enemy, Charge can be used again, up to two times for 3 seconds. The final strike will inflict 10 additional damage.
Status
-20 damage in a straight line
-9 seconds cooldown

High Noon [R]
Channel your focus for 2 seconds in order to inflict a fatal blow, however the your defense will be exposed. The damage you take during the channeling will be inflicted more than once after the execution of the blow.
Status
-160 damage in a straight line
-9 seconds cooldown

-Hakanatra performs the ability before Igbarash says 'NOW'

Igbarash: Perfect. You have already gotten the hang of it at your first try. Later, we will perfect that technique. Let's take a break.

Igbarash: Feel free to keep practicing if you wish. I will be waiting inside the house.

Master: Take this time to read and learn about your abilities. Once you are ready, enter your master's house.

Hakanatra: I am coming master, just a little bit more time.
Hakanatra: I am coming master, I am getting the hang of it.
Hakanatra: I think I got it.
Hakanatra: Ok, I am coming now.

"...that holds an orc's axe..."
"...just jealous of that."
"...do what she loves."

"Invasores Almadiçoados" - "Cursed Invaders"

There is a problem. After the cinematic regarding the King leaving, the whole dialogue between the king, the dwarf and the knight appear again, while Igbarash fights the skeletons, while we cannot control Hakanatra. After the dialogue ends, Hakanatra appears but by this point we are already overwhelmed by the skeletons and the abomination.

The Maraav Desert

"Ah the heat"
"I know these canions from the books, it looks like I am in the strait of Ishad. I must be heading towards the Desert of the Whipping Sands, in the Maraav Kingdom.

Main Quest
From the Beginning
-Search for clues

You are in the dunes of the Whipping Sands, next to the city of Maraav of the kingdom that shares the name, now the path splits and you have no idea where to look for.

Master: The exclamation "!" in someone's head is the quest sign. Get close to the character and select it in order to trigger the quest. Quests provide handsome rewards, generally experience and money

-I had to play the first chapter otherwise, Hakanatra doesn't appear on the map

Level 5
Thanks man, may
There is a problem. After the cinematic regarding the King leaving, the whole dialogue between the king, the dwarf and the knight appear again, while Igbarash fights the skeletons, while we cannot control Hakanatra. After the dialogue ends, Hakanatra appears but by this point we are already overwhelmed by the skeletons and the abomination.
Good to know, thanks man!

May I ask you if you can translate this file to me? It contains all cinematic texts of map2. There are 450 texts, 65 of them already translated.

You don't need to translate all of them if you don't want to, just the most you can would be a great help. Translate the texts that are in the ELSE part in each INPUT_TEXT variable with the right number on it.

I get help from Google Translator, it's not 100% reliable but helps a lot.

Attachments

• Translation file.w3x
    85.2 KB · Views: 103
Level 29
Thanks man, may

Good to know, thanks man!

May I ask you if you can translate this file to me? It contains all cinematic texts of map2. There are 450 texts, 65 of them already translated.

You don't need to translate all of them if you don't want to, just the most you can would be a great help. Translate the texts that are in the ELSE part in each INPUT_TEXT variable with the right number on it.

I get help from Google Translator, it's not 100% reliable but helps a lot.

Ok, then I will start now. Wish me luck in not losing my mind XD

"Hold up there, human. You are in the Bazaar town. Where do you come from?"
"I came from Igdra, I am following the trail of a group of undead. Have any of you seen them?"
"Be very welcome then, traveler from Igdra. Our new alliance with Igdra and its new king has bee bearing fruits!"
"Sadly we know nothing regarding undead."
"Make yourself comfortable, traveler, and enjoy the shop of our recently made Bazaar town."
"Thank you, mister minataur."

"Centaurs attacking!"
"You cows! You all die today! Ahahaha!"

"We have repelled the bastards. Nice job everyone!"
"Tonight the drink is on me! Hahaha."
"Curses, they killed Drogo, damn them..."

"Let me in!"
"Maraav's laws forbid the opening of the gate at night!"
"Damn it!"
"Welcome outsider, I must inform you that Maraav's laws forbid the opening of the gate at night!"
"Thank you."
"Uhm? A woman traveling by herself? Well, that is not very orthodox... Anyway, welcome."

"Halt!"
"Tell who you are and where you came from."
"I am a traveler from Igdra, I am hunting undead."
"Undead? There are only legends regarding such things out here, traveler. Tell your name and you may enter."

"I am Hakanatra, the princess of Igdra."
"The princess?!"
"You are more than welcome here, milady. Do you require a travel guide?"
"No, thanks."
"My name is Hakanatra."
"Hakanatra of Igdra. That name sounds familiar."
"Well... May I come in?"
"By chance, isn't that the name of the princess of Igdra? Are you by any chance her?"
"You must be mistaken, sir, I am not the princess of Igdra."
"Hmm, anyway, you may come in, welcome to the mines of Ibaraz."
"Thanks."
"My name is Karen."
"Welcome, Karen of Igdra, to the mines of Ibaraz."
"Thanks."

Level 29
The continuation

"What is that?"
"Be careful, young lady... Watch out the portal!"
"And what lies on the other side?"
"Death is all that is known regarding the other side..."
"NO! I sense your intentions! You want to enter it! Resist the temptation!"
"How do you know that I will find death?"
"You ask too much, Lady Hakanatra."
"How do you know my name, wanderer?"
"You ask too much... indeed."
"I used to be part of the the king's exploration company, I was from Igdra and I recognized you back from when you were a child, you have always been talented with the sword, Hakanatra Belfort, daughter of Lord Leonhard Belfort."
"Everyone of the company went through the portal... and the portal swallowed them all..."
"I survived... All it takes is not going through the portal and you will survive! That is it!"
"So you deserted then?"
"Indeed! But more than that, I survived! I couldn't put my life at stake on the void like my companions did for what a man commanded."
"How long has it been?"
"I have already lost track of time... In my last recollection, you miss were around fifteen years old."
"Your fear is justifeable, wanderer. You feared for your life and survived in this inhospitable place for years. You have earned my respect."
"Flaterred, ma'am. However, make yourself a favor and don't enter the abyss."
"Go back to Igdra, there are no more kings that will sacrifice their subjects on the throne. Falco Solomon is a king no more, you no longer have to follow his orders."
"Thanks for the offer, milady, but I no longer can remember the way back and even if I did, there are too many centaurs on the way, I have quite a life here, in this cemetery of monsters."
"And I beg of you, my lady, the portals drives anyone that directly gazes into it insane! All who have crossed it were seduced by its madness! don't fall into the madness of curiosity!"
"You have stared at it for years, how come the madness hasn't affected you?"
"Because I am alive, the rest of my company meanwhile? They are all dead... Blinded by the command of a wretched king."
"I can't force you to not enter the portal... But know that no one has ever returned from inside its throat. Be wise in your decison, lady Hakanatra."
"Be careful with the portal... It is treacherous."
"Be careful... Don't trust the portal."
"Be careful... Don't say that you haven't been warned."

Level 29
Apreciate it man, but may I ask you to translate it in this trigger that I gave you and returning it to me? Would be better this way.

The trigger has and if else, the "ELSE" part is the english texts.

Sorry for not being posting, I have been having video-classes from university.

Do i have to translate this as well?

file:///C:/Users/scien/Desktop/Sem%20Título.png

Level 29
Yes, translate only those.

The IF part is not necessary, it's the portuguese part, it's repeated on the english part to be translated, I shouldn't have included that, sorry.

Hi.

Sorry for not giving news.
Just to be clear, I have been translating the parts you asked, but the university has been slowing me down.

Level 29
Hello there.

Sorry for not giving news for quite some time. University and Christmas got in the way of me translating the rest of the texts, but at long last I have finished it.

See it as a late Christmas gift! XD

Attachments

• Translation file.w3x
    85.1 KB · Views: 17
Level 5
Is there any release date of this map? I wanna play this one

I'm sorry friend, I quit editing maps after reforged. I can't edit Custom Campaigns anymore because there's no Custom Campaign to this day. I'm thinking about getting back to it but I have limited time now a days. If I do I'll have to download a pirate older version that still supports my maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.