• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you could be a unit, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
If you could choose to be any one unit from Warcraft 3, which unit would you choose?

Also, you can submit you favorite creep choice in my other topic about creeps.

So what is your unit?!?
(Mine is Magnataur :p Second choice is Pitlord )

Level 13
demoness hands down. i decided its my favorate creep, so :D

"I wish my bow was socketed." -One of the hero archers in Wc3

Level 11
Hmmm...I'm indesicive...I've narrowed mine down to 4 units but can't dicide which one to pick...anyway...

~A dragon, any color except black or bronze.
~A spellbreaker
~A blood mage(but I don't want that pesky magic addiction)
~A young archmage(like jaina except I'm not a girl :p )

Who can tell I like magic alot? :)

Level 13
good job sansui, you know something about mythology!! except i think the Pheonix was chinese, japanese, or indian. i dont know something eastern. or am i just weirding out because im tired?

Level 11
Nope the phoenix is Egyptian...if I remember right it was associated with Ra somehow...but I forget. But it is Egyptian.

....Naga are Indian, maybe you're thinking of them?

demon hunter, im practically already starting to become blind, so im staring to practice my other senses, also becuse i collect blades, i almost got a blade similar to the demon hunter's, but my mom thought it was too "threatening". the sword you see me holding in my sig is based off a sword i have, minus the blood :p also becuase of the fact that i believe in demons...not the ones in wc3.

Level 8
lol if i was a creepi would have to be a bandit spear thrower... cause melee just isnt my thing and bows are for ladies... and stealth and tactics are everything its just kinda sad how most maps in warcraft are either about massing or running when u get hurt :? bandits are the coolest units there is in my opinion... give them shadow meld and make a quest with a caravan and BOOM they all appear surrounding it thatd be great... yep thats me the one jackin all the kings gold :D

Level 5
wormskull, you fight with words, I fight with my fists and words. why not pick a unit that is like myself then?

maybe I am a gorilla then, but I don't judge you just because you chose not to fight. I just fight when it's necessary, and in warcraft, it would be necessary to fight sometimes.

and when you fight, you must use your mind, otherwise you will be defeated in seconds. a healthy body, a healthy mind..

Level 13
I agree with Tari. Wormskull, just because I'm a Paladin doesn't mean I'm mindless (or a gorilla). Saikann is a Priest and he isn't an idiot, because e can heal himself and others. I can also heal myself and others with Holy Light. I'm not a newbie paladin like others I know; :roll:

newb.jpg

Level 11
Not even the units I chose are made for nothing but battle. Even the dragons are more than just mindless monsters. Far from it in fact. And the spellcasters I chose would be just as important in times of peace.(Studying magic and coming up with new spells) So stop acting all high and mighty Wormskull, you don't know everything about the inhabitants of Azeroth.

Level 8
Lol,

Worm will wish he wasn't a villager when I smash his village with Rain of Fire!!
MUHAHAHHHHAAAHHHH!!!!

Despite the quote, the pen IS NOT mightier thatn the sword
WHEN I IMPALE ON IT!!

MUHAHAHHHHAHHHHHHA!! Die Wormy!

Level 6
I'd go with a shade. I like things like them. And they don't have to fight, they just spy. I suppose, in a sense, I actually agree with worm.... how rare. But since I'm a shade, I need you "gorillas" so I don't die :lol: :wink:.

Level 10
I'd like 2 be the Owl that tyrande makes, cos i'm invincible, and can see everything(including looking down on all the NEs, showering), and i have a short lifespan so i'm reborn again and again, with new refreshed memory, so every second is an adventure.

Or maybe a crypt fiend, webbing the soccerball(cos i'm so short:))

Or a blademaster, with the spinning and cloaking and multiplying.

Level 13
well, i guess if i wanted, i wouldnt mind the priestess of the moon too bad.
any unit from any game, id be the Succubus from D2. the only thing i need is wings and bingo.

Level 7
.... sorceress, and then I would touch myself various places allday long

"I wish my bow was socketed." -One of the hero archers in Wc3

that would btw be Shandris, the NE Archer in the late NE campaign of RoC

and uuhmm... Illithids? Aren't they somekind of Squid-man-monster from the S&S series? some big giant octopus instead of a head, and a wickedly small body in comparison... yeah, awright those are cool

AND why is it bad being a gorilla? I know ppl call me a gorilla all the time, yet, they dont fear me? although they tend to allways stay away in a 9 feet radius....

Level 23
Rexfist Malice said:
and uuhmm... Illithids? Aren't they somekind of Squid-man-monster from the S&S series? some big giant octopus instead of a head, and a wickedly small body in comparison... yeah, awright those are cool

I am Cthulu, master of illithids and tentacle rapist of frail japanese schoolgirls.

Dear god, you people are breaking my brain.

Level 5
Take a wild guess. Hint: It's black, it's daddy was Deathwing, and as a fill-in-the-blank it's: Bla_k D_ago_. Was that too hard? Arthas kills Illidan any day of the week

Level 3
I would be a Skink and I would run around trees and other plants all day.When I felt hungry I would munch on some insects/bugs or some fruit and then have a drink. and when I was tired I would bask in the warm warm sun and maybe go for a swim.At night I would go in a burrow or sleep in a tree or bush.I would also hope nobody kills me!
(or they might keep me as a pet :p )

so peaceful....so peaceful

Status
Not open for further replies.