• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lose a hand or a foot?

What would you rather lose, a hand or foot?

• Hand

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Foot

Votes: 37 84.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Haha, heres another one for ya! =D

What would you rather lose if you had to choose? A hand or a foot (You can choose which one, its not random)

I voted One hand, and it would be my left hand. Because i could still walk normally then and i would still be able to play games like Warcraft 3, Diablo 3 etc. And i could learn to write with my right hand (Because i now do it with left).

>.>

Make your choice.

Level 14
I, like most people it seems, would tend to say foot. It can be replaced with less loss of functions than a hand.

Level 27
PH2007060701436.jpg

Lawl! Itz robot man!11!1 o_O

Im switching to foot now too ^^

well its kinda hard for me to choose because both have valid uses.
Foot-mainly because you cant do weightlifting w/ one hande(and get same results all over), and i couldnt do my computer work w/ one hand, fixing building programming etc.
Hand- I also love to go running and my favorite sport(lacrosse) requires both real feet to sprint. On the other hand(pun intended) i couldnt play lacrosse that well w/ 1hand but itd be easier to manage then a lost foot
I cant really chose but at first i think id rather lose a hand

Level 18
well its kinda hard for me to choose because both have valid uses.
Foot-mainly because you cant do weightlifting w/ one hande(and get same results all over), and i couldnt do my computer work w/ one hand, fixing building programming etc.
Hand- I also love to go running and my favorite sport(lacrosse) requires both real feet to sprint. On the other hand(pun intended) i couldnt play lacrosse that well w/ 1hand but itd be easier to manage then a lost foot
I cant really chose but at first i think id rather lose a hand

you do know its easier to get a foot replaced than a hand and keep all of the same mobility.

hell ive had freind with entire missing legs that play hockey and whatnot.

Level 5
I understand that the hand is very important in even day life , and that the foot is much more useless and easy to replace , however if i lose my hand i can become megaman.
I vote to lose my non-dominant hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.