• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you can do ANYTHING..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to be a GOD!

Define god, do you want omnipotense, omnicience ect.? Or what?

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car

I wants to be a vampire immortal, mean, and hungry
:vw_death:

Hope you don't refer to twilight. Sigh

Rule everything, kill anyone who disagrees with me.

So you want to be Stalin?

i wish i can make you my master

I wish you'd stop post every third post :p

Level 4
Eternal life is kind of unattractive. I like the age timer, it sort of signifies a time limit in which to get shit done. After all, a person changing the world in the space of only a hundred years is far more impressive than over the length of thousands of years. That, and endgame life would be boring. All gear? Check. Talent points optimized? Check. All quests done? Check..... What to do now? I am so not using WoW as an analogy, I swear.

Eternal life is kind of unattractive. I like the age timer, it sort of signifies a time limit in which to get shit done. After all, a person changing the world in the space of only a hundred years is far more impressive than over the length of thousands of years. That, and endgame life would be boring. All gear? Check. Talent points optimized? Check. All quests done? Check..... What to do now? I am so not using WoW as an analogy, I swear.

To be fair, the real world has a habit of not being a static and pre-set as the gamin world. New things continue to pop up and change the world. Along with that, you can't know everything, even if you had eternity to learn it, you can't do everything, even if you had eternity to do it, you can't own everything, even if you had eternity to collect it... and so forth.

Level 4
To be fair, the real world has a habit of not being a static and pre-set as the gamin world. New things continue to pop up and change the world. Along with that, you can't know everything, even if you had eternity to learn it, you can't do everything, even if you had eternity to do it, you can't own everything, even if you had eternity to collect it... and so forth.

I suppose. It's kind of hard to imagine not getting weary of life for me I suppose. I like the option of pulling the plug.

Level 10
Become an ugly ass evil god that comes out of the cold, deep and stormy ocean and have a sect of murdering fishmen worshipers that live in a dark town and spawn ugly ocean monsters and conquer the world and change everybody
Guess that's enough for now

Level 4
i want to have wings and increased regeneration.. also healing powers..

and i would love to be able to detect evil intentions of people 20meters around me..

Glue together feathers from your pillows and stick them on your back, carry a medkit everywhere, and for the last bit, look at someone over 20 years of age and know they've done something wrong.

Level 12
okay so...
1: become a cyborg (mortal kombat style)
2: become permanently invisible (with toggle on/off in one way or another)
3: well, if going to heaven is not allowed...nr. 4.
4: Become god.
5: Have the ultimate knowledge of engineering, technology and all those crap - resulting in a artificial Nr. 4.
6: Become a AI. Like GLaDOS.
7: or just simply...become the next Ralle :D

Level 16
Well, I think that's all.
  1. Become a pro in Parkour.
  2. Become a master in Capoeira.
  3. Infinite money.
  4. To be a succesful programer
  5. Create the scariest game of all the time.(Yes! Scarier than the Penumbra series and Amnesia together!)
  6. Create the greatest RPG.
  7. Live for long with the girl I love.
  8. Electronic guitar, violin and piano pro.
  9. Pro artist.
  10. Sniper collector.
  11. Best OS.
  12. Never be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.