• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you can do ANYTHING..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.....

1.Wish for a wallet with unlimited money.
2.Wish for a credit card with unlimited cash.
3.Wish for an anti-virus that deletes any kind of virus.
4.Wish for an internet speed of 1 GB per second (I'm happy with it).
5.Virus-proof upgrade for my laptop (#3 would be useless).
6.Wish for a map of the cosmos, with high definition and full details for every thing on it.
7.Wish for force-resistant house, in case of explosions, earthquakes, bullet,s and stuffs.
8.Ask if God is true :)D).
9.Wish for an invincible immunity system (for me and the family, and the pets too).
10.Hmmm....Wish for X-ray visions?
11.Oh yeah, Billy the Cat wants to marry you.

Level 12
The creation of a woman who doesn't smoke, drink, drug, or watch Will Ferrel movies.
And for her to be mine, :D

Cause there's no such woman alive.

Level 12
I mean no disrespect or offense.

If you feel offended, well, not my intent.

Unfortunately, most people do these days. The one in there that covers all spectrums is the will ferrel thing. Even if I meet someone who doesn't (Such as your daughter, in this case), they usually like those kinds of movies.

Anyway, it was a joke, and it was not in any way meant to be taken offensively.

Level 11
Become a God of some other universe!

Where i can like make planets and have living organisms and make my own set of universal science, have my own religion, have intelligent life forms, experiment the outcomes of certain events... it would be freaking amazing!!! i mean god.... anything u would possibly want!

Level 12
Become a God of some other universe!

Where i can like make planets and have living organisms and make my own set of universal science, have my own religion, have intelligent life forms, experiment the outcomes of certain events... it would be freaking amazing!!! i mean god.... anything u would possibly want!

Make a map, and you got your wish, ;)

Level 31
I don't personally desire anything, so I'd give that w/e wish to someone else (just tell w/e to give to someone else). If it was an object or something that granted, it'd probably sit where it was found until someone else found it, lol...

anyways, it's a waste of time/pointless to just hope for something, and the journey to a desire is more fruitful than the desire itself, so just having it granted like that is cheating yourself.

Level 12
In all seriousness, though, If i could have anything, I'd like to be cured of arthritis and asthma...

Level 31
I'd like to summon a Jinn that will accompany me at all times. It would only be visible to me and some chosen people.

what is this i dont even

i like High-Tech things..

I want :
-TO BE A Master of all Programming languages
-TO MAKE MY Own game maker engine
-TO MAKE A ROBOT that has a heart of a humanity and a brain like humans
-TO BE HOLY....(i'm a christian..)

um wow

Level 12
By Jinn I meant a Genie. Something like an infinite wishing machine, no idea what's so "confusing" about it.

Disregard the "summon" part in the sentence though, replace it with have or something.

Level 14
If I could do anything... I'd create a virtualized box that has the size of a room which contains a liquid metal that you can shape and form to your own desires with a pair of pre-programmed gloves. This way you can create anything you want and start living in your own world 0,o!

The liquid metal should be abled to change into different collors and split itself in several objects. Everything should be controlled by your own hands with the pre-programmed gloves.

example: you start in a virtualized room with a grayish liquid metal and start shaping the metal so it covers the entire room. Then you seperate some of the liquid metals part and start creating a background. This can be for example: the cosmos.

then you make the liquid split itself into several objects and start forming planets etc etc...

Imagine a room where you can create your own world and controll everything you've made. Wouldn't that be a awesome game :O?

If I could do anything.. I'd create that game :)

Level 22
If I could do anything... I'd create a virtualized box that has the size of a room which contains a liquid metal that you can shape and form to your own desires with a pair of pre-programmed gloves. This way you can create anything you want and start living in your own world 0,o!

The liquid metal should be abled to change into different collors and split itself in several objects. Everything should be controlled by your own hands with the pre-programmed gloves.

example: you start in a virtualized room with a grayish liquid metal and start shaping the metal so it covers the entire room. Then you seperate some of the liquid metals part and start creating a background. This can be for example: the cosmos.

then you make the liquid split itself into several objects and start forming planets etc etc...

Imagine a room where you can create your own world and controll everything you've made. Wouldn't that be a awesome game :O?
Wow, you have so creative imagination!

Level 14
Wow, you have so creative imagination!

thanks but you haven't seen half the shit I imagined by day-dreaming :goblin_good_job:!

I'm somewhat of a dreamer

For example:

If I could do anything I would create a new type of energy that makes it possible to move through the cosmos.

This way we can explore new planets and start imigrating.
We don't have to worry about global warming anymore because then we can imigrate to other planets. Hell, it might even be possible for us to terrashape new planets to make it inheritable!

We can start a revolution among multiple planets taking over the universe creating new life forms. Adjusting their lifestyles to make them become more intelligent.
We would be giving a lot of life to the universe if we could accomplish something like that.
Starting our own intergelactic society :)

Unless we have been beaten by other life forms far away in this galaxy of ours who are already accomplishing that 0.o!

who knows.... Maybe we are such an experiment of other life forms trying to create a new type of race: human kind?

Eather ways, that would be my way of saving the world if I could do anything. Fly through the cosmos that is :D!

Last edited:
Level 4
Destroy everything I hate in this world and create an empire of a golden age spanning the entire world, then disappear into obscurity, leaving it to the next generation.

Level 5
I would go to sleep with my hot gf... sleep.. nothing else... we do that stuff anyway... im just shit tired... thats all

Level 5
"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car

I wants to be a vampire immortal, mean, and hungry
:vw_death:

Status
Not open for further replies.