• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

IF you are a girl post here(doesn't count if you're gay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
most guys who go here doesn't know if your a female post here and you might be notice. Hey girls play games too you know

Level 13
::Sigh::

I'm a chick! That means that I'm of the female gender and have a slightly different hormone distribution and possess female reproductive organs.

:p Happy? I enjoyed that I think :lol:

Level 4
THIS is cool

hey I think this is going to get pretty popular :)
Does any body here have a Myspace?

Level 7
MTG-TCG said:
what was your math again?

three active girls divided with three makes occasionally 5 which also represents amount of inactive girls joined past few months and when you add twelve semi girls and one active girl and seven inactive ones it is the true amount of girls in this forum divided by three
and 12 semi girls equals roughly 6 girls
so from that information we can get this following formula:
6+1+7=14
14*3=42!

now we have to remove those five imaginary girls from there and add three true ones we get...
um.. 42-5=..41..40..39..? anyway when we add 3 girls we should get: 40! :D

in total we have 40 girls in here

...If your trying to be humorous, your very badly failing at it. For one, mtg-tcg, there is no such thing as a .8th of a girl. And teppena, there is no semi girl. YOur either male or female. I know some occurances happens where it appears as a hermaphrdite, but im not going into that...
Also, there are over 16000 active memebers if only 40 girls on this site there would be a major shoteage of people. *sigh* Dont make up math. And dont go off topic as to teach math here. I learned after the warnings from the blackout forum (I SWEAR I DID NOTHING **** MODERATORS!!!) that going off-topic like this = bad. Stay on the right track, ok? :x

Level 9
damn! I should not posted my pic in
the Any pictures of you thread and
I regret that coz I can't lie now
10.gif
18.gif

it's really nice to have females
here...

hello ramza :D

Matt540 said:
...If your trying to be humorous, your very badly failing at it. For one, mtg-tcg, there is no such thing as a .8th of a girl. And teppena, there is no semi girl. YOur either male or female. I know some occurances happens where it appears as a hermaphrdite, but im not going into that...
Also, there are over 16000 active memebers if only 40 girls on this site there would be a major shoteage of people. *sigh* Dont make up math. And dont go off topic as to teach math here. I learned after the warnings from the blackout forum (I SWEAR I DID NOTHING **** MODERATORS!!!) that going off-topic like this = bad. Stay on the right track, ok? :x

jeez chill out Matt540 can't we have some
little fun it's not really like the
world will end and please don't backseat
moderating
18.gif
:D

Level 2
Matt540 said:
Is this not the off-topic forum? You really need to stop acting like a mod, ok?

Level 7
ragingspeedhorn said:
Gays not allowed to post in here? :cry:

it simply means, you ain't count as girl if you're gay

Matty said:
...If your trying to be humorous, your very badly failing at it.
Whether I failed or not depends totally on what you find humorous.

so, please, don't you try to judge my humorous posts if you don't have matching sense of humor :) [/quote]

Level 7
kentan said:
gather round my sons and daughters
Okay Mommy! *hugs* *gathers around*

@Olof the mole
You just forced me to change my sig! Shame on you! shame on you! :evil:

Level 7
what was your math again?

three active girls divided with three makes occasionally 5 which also represents amount of inactive girls joined past few months and when you add twelve semi girls and one active girl and seven inactive ones it is the true amount of girls in this forum divided by three
and 12 semi girls equals roughly 6 girls
so from that information we can get this following formula:
6+1+7=14
14*3=42!

now we have to remove those five imaginary girls from there and add three true ones we get...
um.. 42-5=..41..40..39..? anyway when we add 3 girls we should get: 40! icon_biggrin.gif

in total we have 40 girls in here

Hah newb! You forgot to take Y LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.