• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

All about Homo- /Bi-/Transsexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
let's go a little off topic here and discuss a few things.

I'm homophobic.. or at least I think gay is completely made up by lusting corn dogs who can't find female love (or reverse)

yet I have gay friends I perfectly (sort of) accept them for being gay.

has gay ever scientificly been proven before? I guess a new thread should be opened for this topic.

on topic.

'I support heterosexual marriage; it just tastes better =>'

This post is a good occasion to start a (serious) discussion about homosexuality or basically sexuality in general.

As a homosexual, I've had these kind of discussions many times, because there apparently are still people out there, who have no idea about different sexualities and by nature and xenophobia calling it "sick", a "psychological disorder", "nasty" or whatever. They think it is a decision that people can take, bad influence or basically anything negative related.

I will start this discussion by giving TheLordOfChaos201 the answer he seeks:
Homosexuality hasn't been genetically proven, just like Heterosexuality hasn't. Scientists and psychologists are still researching on that topic as they are doing since more than 2 decades. Though, if you investigate a little, you will find that most, if not even all scientists say it is nature going on there.

For example, here:
The huge amount of change in sexual orientation is one of the clearest evidences that homosexuality is not hard-wired by genes or anything in the biological environment.

Large studies now show that:

For adults:

[...]
These changes are not therapeutically induced, but happen “naturally” in life, some very quickly.

I hope that helps.

And about that part of your post:

I'm homophobic.. or at least I think gay is completely made up by lusting corn dogs who can't find female love (or reverse)
You have either a weird sick fantasy and understanding of nature or just so homophobic that your mind drives you crazy.
Many homophobic men tend to still get attracted by 2 girls making out in general (no matter for their sexuality), and their boners go skywards. I think this is kinda paradox and dumb.

Okay, time for your thoughts!

Level 28
Let's get this on with.
I support love in all its forms, but I can not accept gay couples taking on children. that is unacceptable. Gay people are already so confused, they should not be allowed to taint. the next generation.
That is a contradictio in adjecto and I hope you feel stupid for writing such bullshit.
I don't have anything agains homosexuals as long as they don't try to hit on me which has happened exactly ONE time in my 27 years of life.

Level 17
Let's get this on with.

That is a contradictio in adjecto and I hope you feel stupid for writing such bullshit.
I don't have anything agains homosexuals as long as they don't try to hit on me which has happened exactly ONE time in my 27 years of life.

Thanks for taking over that part for me. It's kinda hard to discuss like that, if the arguments make neither sense nor are powerful.

I don't have anything against heterosexuals neither, even though I was hit on by more than just one girl in my almost 23 years of life.
It's so god damn easy to turn around most sentences!

Level 22
I support love in all its forms, but I can not accept gay couples taking on children. that is unacceptable. Gay people are already so confused, they should not be allowed to taint. the next generation.
Confused about what? Aren't they supposed to be attracted to the sex which is identical to theirs e.g. man to man, woman to woman?

Level 17
Comparing religion and idealism with sexuality is the stupidest thing you can do.
Every idealism and religion has been made up by some group of people having their own opinion on anything. If they happen to dislike gays, and you just stick to their lips, you're just like a brainless puppet not thinking for yourself.

Level 28
so gay hasn't been proved or disproved

I guess that's just what happens when you make something up in order to stick your dick in someone.

she's a witch...(western idiocy)
all women are inferior to men(basically all religions as sciences)
his my slave I can do what I like with him(slavery)
god said all women are evil (Buddhisim)

all of which aren't true.

and it has scientifically been proven women are smarter than men because during the years of puberty testosterone inhibits the brains ability to grow

Buddhist s used to believe a women as leader and you will have a hundred years of peace. which is why when Japan warred either China, they changed their beliefs and discredited women by saying they are all evil. (yin yan principle was broken)

skin colour I'm not even going there.

and if she is a witch shouldn't you be running and not trying to anger her?
1.) Simply no
2.) You don't make sense at all regarding any previous statement or argument
3.) religion is not really a "science" per se
4.) it's yin and yang
5.) Don't play the racist card, just stay out of this thread.

Be it a nonexistant attraction towards women or indecisiveness; why not let everyone have their way?
No, instead you're basically publically announcing that your're close-minded, terribly ddeluded and on top of that, imagining things for no reason.
I normally approach people like you in a more... appropriate way but you're really pushing it.

Last edited:
Level 19
One of the staff warned me I was going to get deleted no matter what I said, and I think I'm on my last strike so I'm taking no chances

sorry if this kills your thread. I really enjoyed the debate.

There literally is no difference between heterosexual parents and homosexual parents according to science.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2013/03/18/peds.2013-0377

Also, homosexuality has been "proven" by science too, and exists in just about every "sentient" species on earth. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

I think you guys has to realise that the part of the bible that condemns homosexuality also condemns wearing mixed fabrics and eating shellfish.

So could we stop judging people because we think what they do in the bedroom is "icky"? No law should prevent people that is truly in love from being together as long as they are consenting adults. Don't like homosexuality: Don't be homosexual.

Also, on another slightly sillier note:
http://www.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-hidden-homosexuals.html

Level 17
@TheLordOfChaos201
They most probably didn't tell you to shut up, but rather not speak in the discriminating and wrong manner of yours.
@Mechanical Man
Transsexuals and by that I mean transgenders mostly suffer from severe depression. If their soul doesn't fit the gender of their body, they do need to take the long-term and gigantomanic step for gender transformation in order to be happy which is all it's about.

Level 19
I just honestly don't believe gay people are real

it's just something someone decides, not an actual sexuality. one if the hivers said it themselves. gay people still get boners when they see their opposite sex.... so what the heck are they doing having sex with the same sex???????

I just honestly don't believe gay people are real

it's just something someone decides, not an actual sexuality. one if the hivers said it themselves. gay people still get boners when they see their opposite sex.... so what the heck are they doing having sex with the same sex???????

As an asexual I'm convinced all sexuality is a myth and that you're all just perverts. Who the heck gets attracted to anything? Bloody weirdos all of you. (/sarcasm)

Level 19
The reason for male nipples is that in the womb both male and female are exactly the same until hormones are introduced.

before That point all males are females. when the hormones kick in, the vagina seals up and our scrotum forms.

thats why we have that line coming down down from our Dicks over our balls and further.

so I guess I'm with, 'the silence' on this one. what the Fuck are you people doing having sex!!!!

discussing bastards!

ps I'm asexual too but I like cuddling with friends both male and female.

hmm

and strangely I hate hugs.

Level 19
But still no milk, right?

well some males have been known to sweat from the nipples when they hear a baby cry.

other then that... other mean get pregnancy sympathy where they grow breasts when their wife's are pregnant.

other then that....... when certain hormone treatment is given to cows, their milk makes men grow breasts.

other then that............ certain fertilisers when sprayed over farm land, causes boys to temporarily grow breasts and produce milk.

so YES Milk =>

Roland

R

Roland

1313206799001.png

Level 19
Level 17
You know that asexuality is another form of non-heterosexuality, right? Which doesn't follow religious standards just like homosexuality does. So basically, you are against yourself as well if you are against homosexuality,if you start arguing with religion and idealism. Just to add add this to my previous post. Think about that.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
The reason for male nipples is that in the womb both male and female are exactly the same until hormones are introduced.
It is because we are mammals. Be lucky we only have two as most have many more.

It is only a matter of time before homosexual couples have kids and show their 2 fingers to "nature". Although there is a lack of sexual organs to do so, they do contain a complete copy of everything needed and if their genes were mixed naturally the result would be genetically their child.

The idea would be to create an egg cell from the contents of either 2 eggs or 2 sperms from different people, instead of having an egg and a sperm from different people join as normal. Obviously there are issues such as female couples only having daugthers and male couples having to avoid the non-viable YY combination as well as needing to source mitochondria from other cells of theirs. The only thing stopping this from becoming reality are stupid conservative laws forbidding experimentation on human material.

Level 19
Okay, thanks bro. Sorry for going off-topic with the nipple milk everyone.

it's not really off topic if you consider the fact that women are men are separate from birth into gender roles

yet in the womb there is absolutely no physical differences.

and.... why are people selecting their partners based on sex?

what is wrong with you gay people?

Level 19
Because you can't have a kid otherwise.
And then mankind dies out, that might for the better but our survival instincts are against that.

Exactly!

it means gays are working against the survival of humanity

they are like sex terrorists! blowing up people with gay vibes

lol just kidding... I'm shutting up now...

Level 22
That would only be the case if everyone becomes gay though, so it's not a very concrete argument against homosexuality. There's always an assortment of straight, homo, and others so I don't think homosexuality in itself will threaten humanities humanity's survival.

Last edited:
Level 17
it's not really off topic if you consider the fact that women are men are separate from birth into gender roles

yet in the womb there is absolutely no physical differences.

and.... why are people selecting their partners based on sex?

what is wrong with you gay people?

If you'd stop ignoring my questions, we'd come a little farther. Right now, I can't take you seriously. Like many here.

Level 22
For a second, I thought this was gonna be something serious. But then, I saw this thread wasn't that serious.
Explain about Bisexual then. They can even do bothways. Same sex and opposite sex.

In the animal kingdom, some homosexual animals adopt the "children" left behind by heterosexual parents, either because they rejected them, as animals (and humans) sometimes do, or because the parents simply died. In this regard they serve as a safety net for the species that ensure new generations can survive.

Also, not being able having children is not exactly unique to homosexuals, are sterile people a working against our survival as a species as well? And asexuels, and people who do not choose to have children, ect. ect.?

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Thread said:

Guys guys, starting this topic was clearly an awesome idea. So many smart observations were made, especially the ones about hugs and nipples. Good stuff.

Gonna see if there's anything here to salvage for the Tower. If not, you can all feel good about what you've accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.