• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas: interactive surroundings and levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi dear hivers,

Im making an 4 player dungeon crawler. I want to make the surroundings in my map interactive for the players.
So when they destroy a support collum, rocks will fall and damage units (also the hero's) in a AOE. Also explosive barrels en enviremental effects are placed. My question for you guys is: do you have suggestions for such effects or interactive surroundings?

Thx

Level 6
@Werback
It's an old tomb style. With dungeon tiles and cave tiles. So can colapse and there are area's wich are centuries old.
@greenix
I'm still searching for good models and tiles. If you have suggestions, plz give
@cleavinghammer
Thats a good idea, gonna use that
@noob
I have some random traps. Automatic doors don't fit the style.

Level 28
The Sunken Ruins door could work though, if you put it in the centuries-old section.

A hallway lined with dead warriors and large amounts of treasure behind them. If the PCs go through the hallway, they're fine, but if they try to get the items or attack the corpses, they all come awake, the treasure disappears and the doors close until all the warriors are dead for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.