• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for next versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
based on other tds i have a few ideas for improvements

i personally think that the uber towers for each race shoudl be replaced with a hero tower, to reflect the guys from the 40k better

i also think that their should be a chaos undivided option: it should have similar basic units but include furies, chaos hounds, veterans and possed
and undivided heroes

space marines should have demon hunter towers as a subrace

sisters of battle and witch hunters should be a new race :p

thats all for now but give time time and i may ammend this

Level 2
Well, I just quote some of my thoughts out of my thread:

-The Psyker's voice needs to be changed and there's like no tooltip for that unit at all, work on it again(i would suggest using the Lich-, Necro-, Archmage- or Thuzad-Voice)

-More choices just as when you choose one of the Chaos-Gods, and some more differences between these choices(if you choose Tzeentch for example then you can't build Abbadon- instead you may build Ahriman)
Of course it needs a lot of balance to put such a thing into the game, but i would really appreciate it

-New units: That can be combined with the suggestion above, example: When you play Dark Eldar you may choose one of, say, 3 different heroes who also have a "spec-unit": Drazhar->Inccubus, Lelith Hesperax->Wych, Urien Rakarth->Grotesques

-More upgrade-possibilities(for example, to stick with the Dark Eldar, a Warrior may be equipped with a Shredder, a Splintercannon or a Shadowlance)
Here also a lot of balancing is needed of course, but just as for the things above, I really would appreciate that

-What about changing the name of the Shocktroopers and the Kasrkin into Guardsman and Stormtrooper? The Imperial Guard doesn't only consist of the Cadian Regiment

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
-The Psyker's voice needs to be changed and there's like no tooltip for that unit at all, work on it again(i would suggest using the Lich-, Necro-, Archmage- or Thuzad-Voice)

Is done

-What about changing the name of the Shocktroopers and the Kasrkin into Guardsman and Stormtrooper? The Imperial Guard doesn't only consist of the Cadian Regiment

Is done

Level 2
just an idea

reduce the stun length of the noise marines and the stun chance of the tau firewarriors, because noise marines coupling with tau firewarriors you can get a permanent stun effect going on the creep, not that im saying its not nice, fun and effective, but i feel that it becomes a little easy to win if everything in your maze is stunned for over 2 minutes.

Level 9
the hero idea is ringing through my head too^^
id love to have a tau gunner that lvls past 100^^
"imagining"
o nooooooo's
A LEAK!!
Have no fear long range hero unit is here.
BANG!! Fired upon unit explodes,
tee hee hee ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.