• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for a Beserker +Rep!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello viewers, i am currently working on a instance based map, and my creativity is getting lower and lower each second...

I need 5 spell ideas for a Human Beserker!

I need them to be like this:

The Beserker needs 4 normal hero skills, with 10 levels.

The Beserker needs 1 ultimate spell that has 4 levels.

The Beserker needs 1 normal unit spell that varies on Agility and Strength, this can be a powerup for a short period of time, maybe a strike, maybe a passive..

Requirements for the spells:

They must NOT use any kind of mana, instead of mana, they need to damage the Beserker himself when casting (Rush gives 30 damage but deals 15 damage to the Beserker to on the impact ect).

They must be based on attributes, the damage, effect, buff, healing and damage on himself. (Blood Strike deals 1.5x agility but damages the Beserker 1x Strength ect).

They must be creative, good, and usefull since they are going to be repeated alot of times :D

If the ideas are good, you ofc get +Rep. The project is on Pause xD So +rep will still be given but no credits :( Yet !

Last edited:
Level 15
Unit Spell:

Bloodshed (passive) - Each attack deals 0.1x Strength damage per second for 10 seconds.

Normal Spells:

Spirit of Fury - deals damage to the target with a random magical effect - frost slow, fire dot, acid lower armour, lightning dispel. Deals like 2% hp damage to the Berserker.

Bloodthirst - deals 33% hp damage to the Berserker, but every kill for next 23x Intellect seconds will restore (0.5x Aglity)% health

Vanquish - deals damage equal to 1.5x (Agility+Strength+Intellect). Deals 75% of the damage dealt by the ability to the Berserker as well.

Blood Storm - for next 1x Strength seconds all Berserker's attacks deals splash damage, have 50% more critical strike chance, and the Berserker attacks 10% faster. Drains 3% health per second. (insert your numbers =))

Ultimate:

Tear to Shreds - instantly kills target with less than 5% health. Target is torn to shreds (powerups), that can be used to restore health (like runes). Deals like 10 % hp damage to the Berserker.

Level 11
Aw well. Since its an instance map skills cant be made MUI(Or its hard) in GUI

1. Build Rage-The berserker stops fighting for (Level of Build Rage), and takes many hits. The rage build up by this allows him to do AoE damage of the Berserkers str

2.Blood to Power- The berserker sacrifises his str*(Level of Blood to Power/2) HP and deals that damage to a single unit

3.Shaking hit- The Berserker hits the ground so hard, damaging himself for Agi*1 and all units around him by str*1 AoE goes up per lvl

4. Unarmoured fighter- Teh berserker fights without armour, greatly reducing his defence by (Amount decreases per lvl), but intimidating his enemies by decreasing their attack speed by his agi% and speeding him up by his str/2%

ULTIMATE- Last Rage The Berserkers HP is decreased to 15%(You must have at least 30% HP left), but his attack speed is increased by (Agi*2)% and he gains a atk bonus of (Str*2). Lasts 40 seconds

Last edited:
Level 6
Wolverine's Anger
= Passive, 100% of Strength added to damage for several seconds and gains 30% splash hit whenever the Beserker takes a hit/spell that removes more than 30% of his HP.

Take the Charge (if the game is a team-game)
= 200% of Strength damage to the beserker, taunts 15% of Strength (rounded up) number of nearby monsters and pushes them all back a little, maybe with a short (3-5% of Strength) stun, dealing 100% of Agility in damage to them.

Great Cleave
= Beserker cleaves the opponent (a single target), dealing 350% Strength damage but stunning himself for 3-5% of Strength seconds (He gets his weapon stuck in the ground through such huge force)

Weapon Prowess
= Can be turned on and off, once every 5 seconds (more often as Agility grows) the beserker ignores one attack, but whilst active takes 3%ish of HP as damage every few seconds, and natural HP regen stops whilst it is on.

Some ideas there.

Level 3
Normal
Burning Blood - passive - Gives a X% chance when hit to deal damage to all nearby enemies equal to the amount of damage the Berserker took.

Hero spells

Furious Resolve- The berserker lets out a massive roar, lowering the armor of all nearby enemies by X for Y seconds, but leaves himself open to attacks, lowering his own armor by X divided by 2 for Y divided by 2 seconds.

Warpath - The Berserker charges towards a target, dealing X damage to the target and the Berseker, and stunning the target for Y seconds. All enemies caught in the charge are knocked back, stunned for Y divided by 2 seconds, and dealt X divided by 2 damage.

Rampage - ultimate - The Berserker goes into a state of pure anger and hatred, adding all damage taken once the spell is activated to his own attack damage.

Level 15
Normal
Blood Berserk- When you are below 50% health, the Berserker will gain 0.01x of his current strength in strength whenever he takes damage. Bonus last 0.1x str duration.

Hero Skills

Blood Weapon [Autocast]- Adds damage to each attack based on your current health. Costs half of the amount to cast.

Berserk- The Berserker starts attacking a specific unit for a set amount of attacks. Until the amount of attacks is reached, the Berserker cannot be controlled. Basic damage per attack depends on strength, speed depends on agility. Will trigger Blood Weapon.

Intercept- Rushes towards the target point, slashing everything that comes into contact with you. The more strength you have, the lesser the health cost of each slash.

Rage [Passive]- Whenever a unit/hero dies near you, you gain attack and movement speed. Lasts longer the greater your strength.

<Ultimate>
Bloodlust- The Berserker channels a large amount of health to allow him to gain attack damage and a lifesteal effect. Both effects become stronger whenever you attack, increasing based on your agility.

Level 15
Idea for ultimate
(this ability uses mana to prevent it from being spammed without relying on CDs)
Unstoppable Fury - lowers Berserker's helf to 1hp. For next 30 seconds he becomes immortal and his ability CDs are refreshed every 3 seconds. Costs 100% mana.

Level 15
Hey :D some ideas i have:

Ferocity - For the next 20 seconds (depends on level of ability) the Berserker strikes quicker and quicker. Each attack made increases attack speed by 0.05, but takes 5 hit points from the Berserker.

Discouraging Roar - Decreases the armor of all units within range (depends on level of ability) by 1, but each armor redection takes 1 hit point from the Berserker. (Could be based on the Demon Hunters Immolation)

Merciless Rage (Ultimate) - The Berserker goes into a furious rage attacking all units within (range), friends and foes alike, with increased attack power. During this time the Berserker can't be controlled by the player.

I have tons of more ideas, but nothing right now :grin: GL with the map anyway.

Level 8
Idea for ultimate
(this ability uses mana to prevent it from being spammed without relying on CDs)
Unstoppable Fury - lowers Berserker's helf to 1hp. For next 30 seconds he becomes immortal and his ability CDs are refreshed every 3 seconds. Costs 100% mana.

The beserker has no mana xD Anyway.. its pretty good :D May use it.. i dont decide, my storyliner does :D

Hey :D some ideas i have:

Ferocity - For the next 20 seconds (depends on level of ability) the Berserker strikes quicker and quicker. Each attack made increases attack speed by 0.05, but takes 5 hit points from the Berserker.

Discouraging Roar - Decreases the armor of all units within range (depends on level of ability) by 1, but each armor redection takes 1 hit point from the Berserker. (Could be based on the Demon Hunters Immolation)

Merciless Rage (Ultimate) - The Berserker goes into a furious rage attacking all units within (range), friends and foes alike, with increased attack power. During this time the Berserker can't be controlled by the player.

I have tons of more ideas, but nothing right now :grin: GL with the map anyway.

Hey thats Awesome! I like to see these Tons of ideas :)

Note: Will give +Rep now for good ideas, and there will be 16 spells per hero now, since im going to use a Spellbook system to :D!!!

Level 15
Well, you can make it without mana. It just needs something in place of CD to prevent it frombeing spamed, as GUI provides only 'reset ALL CDs' action. Dont know 'bout JASS though

Level 4
How about these (in no particular order or class..just there for the idea):

Careless Rampage - Every time the berzerker is attacked, he is consumed by an immense anger for him attacker, this causes him to lose any interest in health or survival and focus ever more on killing. Every time the berzerker is attacked, he gains a stacking +10% damage, +10% movespeed, +10% attack speed and -5 armour for 1.5 seconds. (maybe you could tie some of those amounts in with attributes such as stats or spell levels)

Bloodspeed - When the berzerker sees his allies fall in battle, he is spurred on into a maddened rage by the sight and smell of freshly draw blood and the thought of fewer allies. This causes him to gain increased damage for a short period of time. If an allied unit dies within a range of 500 from the berzerker, he gives off a fierce battle cry which provides him with +5% bonus damage for every enemy in 500 range but gives those enemies a 15% attack speed boost. Lasts 10 seconds. Does not stack when new allies dies but it will provide the higher bonus. (IE if unit X dies and he gets +15% and then unitY dies and he gets +30% then he will keep the +30 for its full 10 seconds).

Furious Charge - The berzerker picks out an enemy in the distance and musters up all the strength he can over time, giving a +5 strength boost and -10 intel as well as -10 agility every second that lasts until the charge is completed. After a maximum of 3/4/5/6 seconds, he charges at the enemy, as he passes units in his charge, he deals 50/70/90/100% of his strength to them. When he reaches his target, he takes a great swipe at him with his weapon. This deals half the amount of damage as he did to all the units in his way together (so if he hit 3 units then it will deal ((Strength*50/70/90/100%)/2) to the end unit. Has a minimum range of 500/500/300/0.

That last one I just made into 4 levels, it was not particularly meant as an ultimate.
I hope you like the ideas although I dont quite understand what an instance based map is...but

Level 8
Its just perfect, i love all your ideas and thanks for trying to help.

Just have a Question: If i am picking one of these spells, do you want to know? :D

Since i am working on another Hero right now we have not decided what to chose yet.

I like more ideas :D
Ideas FTW !!

I also hope these ideas can help others with their maps if they have no ideas...

Level 15
Its just perfect, i love all your ideas and thanks for trying to help.

Just have a Question: If i am picking one of these spells, do you want to know? :D

Since i am working on another Hero right now we have not decided what to chose yet.

I like more ideas :D
Ideas FTW !!

I also hope these ideas can help others with their maps if they have no ideas...

Ofc we want to see :wink:
This is like a competition... err...

New idea anyway:
Bloodthirst (Passive) Every time an enemy unit dies within ---yards of the Berserker, the Berserker gains 0.5xStrength/Agility bonus damage for 3 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.