• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Race ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
me and my friend have been working on a map for quite a while now....and since we cant play on bnet for the fact that im overseas....we are trying to make a TD that is hard....since we are playing in LAN games only with maybe 7 of us.....size of the map doesnt matter...and we have used alot of skins and models from this site...thanks but we cant think of any original ideas for races.....i have Archers which are kinda cool a little original for there attacks are good with alot of them....like a rain of arrows....... and golems which are ok not original...then orcs only one original thing is the transformation that they 1-50 chance to go into beserk....and last alchemist which u pick what potions to mix to make the tower....potions cost money though....and some could hurt urself......thats all i have...i am pretty good with triggers so dunt worry if its a crazy idea.....i will sumbit map after done but it will be big...

Level 10
Ancients - expensive, slow, but powerful towers (I suggest slightly altering the names, like Ancient of Battle, Ancient of Legends, etc.)
Ghosts - Deal medium damage at a somewhat-okay rate, but can instantly kill a non-boss unit by destroying it's soul. Destroys the ghost in the process.
Demons and Devils: Deals light damage at a moderate rate, but they have a slowing attack that slows an amount dependant on the unit's current HP. (Like, 100-50% hp = 25% slow, 49-25% hp = 50%, I dunno, you come up with a system)

Level 2
i like the whole ghost and demons and devils......acients are ok but used alot we kinda replaced them with golems.....same concept but the ghost and DD are good.

Level 2
well when i say race im referring to that of a TD map so i guess its more of a theme to pick....either way i need more themes to make...

Level 26
oh, i see. but shouldn't your themes, have, like, something in common? In my opinion, it would seem rather odd to have archers, golems, and demons all in some category.

Level 2
well i guess....but since the map was originally for just me and my friends....on the account i cant get on bnet........we just wanted it to be fun..... not really a story behind it....we may put it into a story like sumthing about converging demensions....or Time........dun know but first we will make it a fun TD....lots of TD's dunt have anything in common with the races though....

Status
Not open for further replies.