• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] Corrupted Insect - New race idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
So i created a Diretroll model and hoped that ppl would make a whole custom race out of it, but i somehow changed my mind coz imo, diretroll is still troll anyway, and not many ppl interested in Diretroll as well (imo).

This morning an idea blasted my mind when i saw a monster insect pic on the internet, im thinking what if we make a new race that is from the nature but corrupted? Not Undead tho, like, sth came out of the nature (for reasons) and its ruined then it became something like "corrupted", not dead x) well its hard to explain, leme give you more infos:

So i think it will come out of High Elf race, the insects which are too small and easy to kill want some power and then they recive the power from the darkside (?), or being tricked by a dark-guy and they come back to destroy the highelves (?) well, im not good at making lore so im not gona explain furthur in this x)

And this race's units and heroes should look like a monster which is transformed by an insect, not an insect it self and wear no armors, well, i'll explain it furthur.

So the race should have low HP on almost of their units and heroes but they still have some high HP one for example: Beetle and this one should look like it has armors but it doesnt, its skin and wings are it's armors...etc.

Their movement and attack should be fast, low on damage but they will give you different types of debuff, or different types of attack for example: a worm which can eat alive a human in 1 hit but it takes time to consume, in that time, it cant attack, its movement is heavily decreased but it can use burrow to hide (high casting time). Or a mosquito can suck your army's blood to dead but if it sucks too much blood, it will explode and damage everything including its allies in an AoE. Like, i have alot of ideas on how to make heroes and units lel.

Well, still have alot of things to say but i dont know how to describe it, im not good at English you know :/ if you're interested in this, we should discuss more bout it c:

Thanks for reading sorry for my English ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.