• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea for Elemental

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am trying to come up with different Elementals and here is what I've got:

Fire
Magma
Chaos

Water
Frost
Steam

Air
Lightning
Arcane

Earth
Nature
?

So I need one more Earth based elemental, but I cant figure anything out. Any help on this is greatly appreciated :)

Level 6
Stone? or magnetism.

About Chaos, i never think it is a elemental. It is something far more power. Something like the combination of elemental that is too great make it unable to be control.

And air, lightning, arcane? They look irrelevant but that is your map anyway.

Level 11
Stone and Earth is basically the same :) Magnetism.. hmm.. maybe Gravity, but not really sure that is an element hehe :p

Yeah, I am not sure about Chaos but need something more near Fire, and Chaos was the only thing I came up with :)

Well, Air is one common element, and lightning felt quite right in that category aswell, arcane is just like chaos, just something I came up with cause I could not come up with something else :/

Hehe, yeah, beer could actually work as a fun addition but I am not really sure it fits in the Earth category xD

Level 21
Stone and Earth is basically the same :) Magnetism.. hmm.. maybe Gravity, but not really sure that is an element hehe :p

Yeah, I am not sure about Chaos but need something more near Fire, and Chaos was the only thing I came up with :)

Well, Air is one common element, and lightning felt quite right in that category aswell, arcane is just like chaos, just something I came up with cause I could not come up with something else :/

Hehe, yeah, beer could actually work as a fun addition but I am not really sure it fits in the Earth category xD

That's what Blizzard is doing for the Stormstout Brewery in which there will be Beer Elementals, and it was funny when I seen it.
I like your ideas as well, because I like Elementals and do you need like any spells or abilities for them or no?
Oh and do you mind helping me with some Elemental spells for the Ogre Mage Fire Elemental and then the Mage Water Elemental?

Level 11
Shadowvzs: Yeah, Wind or Storm works aswell instead of Air :) I think nature is better than poison because it is more wider spread, poison is quite limited :/

Warlord Ajer'laroir: Hehe, have to check that out :) yeah, I havn't thought of any though but they will need spells yes :) I am not great at thinking up spells (nor am I any good at triggering) so not sure how much help I could provide, but could try and come up with some ideas for those two.

Animalpower: Those are really nice, Sand or Mud would definately work :) question is if we have any model which fits in the Hive :/ ofcourse the Mud Golem model ingame works but would be nice with some custom ones :) thanks

_PV

_PV

Level 7
Nature element can also be Lightning, just saiyen ^_^ cause you also have an
"air, lightning and arcane" elemental class.

these three entities have no relevance to each other.
Air element- refers to the wielder bending Air as a power source.(base element, in this case)
Suggestions:
Storm element- combining the fury of wind with water.
Hurricane element- combining wind, water and earth(the debris which the hurricane gulps)

Earth element can go with lighting cause the friction between two objects emits static electricity.

Just a few suggestions :)

_PV

_PV

Level 7
a Hurricane is a much stronger force than a storm, and they are two different entities.
Storm Is a mere level of rainfall that does minor flooding, property damage and erosion.
A Hurricane Is a storm with extreme winds and devastating effects, relevant to that of a cyclone or tornado.

Thus, could say:
Hurricane is more wind affiniated
Storm is more Water affiniated

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.