• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elemental races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am currently in the middle of making a map with elemental races, however I have ran into a small snag.

I am in need of a few gold mines and a few workers, the workers I am in need of consist of a water elemental worker, a fire elemental worker much like that of the lava spawn, and a shadow elemental worker. All should be the size of the lava spawn.

I am also in need of a shadow element type gold mine, a water element type gold mine and a fire element type gold mine. The gold mines do not need the base goldmine texture they can be created however you like.

If anyone can do this for me it would be greatly appreciated and you will be credited!

Level 13
Lupris21, use SFX and tint for your gold mines. Let's make new Fire GM. At first make new GM, tint to R:255 G:0 B:0 and then make new spell based on life regeneration aura, make everythings to 0 and change the target to flame and set which attachment point u use and then put your abilities to your new GM!

Level 2
I thank you for the ideas sir but truely I am looking to create unique buildings I don't wish to use ordinary gold mines..

the idea I had for the fire was more of a volcano with a cave in it. And a pool of water on the ground with a coral cave coming up out of it for the water.

I didn't know if people would really be able to swing these ideas that's why I didn't post them. I wanted to see more of what people might come up with.

Level 1
Would hope by now that it is safe to bump this... I see others getting the help that they need, but i do not seem to have anybody able to help me? Not trying to sound greedy or upset I just wish somebody would answer me and possibly help...

Level 1
I have tried something like that it just didn't quite appeal to me. I am looking to make something a little more unique ya know..

Status
Not open for further replies.