• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea for a movie section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
A section for purely movies. Maybe in off-topic, or Gamer's Hub could be turned into a purely Enterainment forum and this could be in there.

Talk about anything movie related, upcoming movies, movie possibilities, anything from Beta-Max to Blue Ray. Discuss the race of HD-DVD and Blue Ray.
Other than them, the way i'd contribute would be reviewing movies, I do this often in my head or my own whenever I finish a movie, i buy alot of movies and go to block buster every weekend, just about to see if I like the new movies, if a movie looks really good i'll see it in theatres but mainly i just buy dvds,(now blue rays).

Just trying to get constructive ideas out of my head, plus I know there is obviously lots of movie fans or hollywood wouldn't be so rich. Whoever would be assigned mod, if the section was ever made, i'd ask to personally assist them with w/e they need help with because, like the few Forum sections I go to on the hive, i'd go to it often.

Level 32
That's really a bit of a stretch.

It's probably best for such content to remain in the Off-Topic forum: it's essentially our "catch-all" for topics not closely related to Warcraft III. Forum expansion is usually a (very) long considered option and is undertaken only when such expansion is found to be necessary to meet the needs of the community.

Level 11
Yeah raging i'd help as much as possible ^.^ time to start recruitng people to hold signs and do parades. Also it has been a very long considered option, by me.

Level 36
If Ragingspeedhorn gets involved I swear allegiance to this fledgling forum. I'm a big movie fan (Just got back from seeing the new Rambo, PS: It owns) and I'd be glad to help out with it. I watch a lot of cult films and indie flicks that are old as well as new films coming out in theaters and on DVD.

This would be a in interesting sub-genre of Off Topic, and since so many of our users like movies, then why not?

Level 11
holy crap, brad actually going with something a mod didn't think up
then u can do sumtin i can't indie films, yuk but ur entitled to your nasty opinon

Status
Not open for further replies.