• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

IcyGhost

±ùÀäÍö»ê(IcyGhost)

Units\Orc\IcyGhost\Blue_Glow2.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueSqGlow.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueWaves001.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueWaves002.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueWaves003.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueWaves004.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueWaves005.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueWaves006.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\Ghost2.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\Hand.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\Ice.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\RainTail.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\ShockwaveWater1.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\Snowflake.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\Water00.blp

Keywords:
elemental icy ghost blue frost spirit
Contents

IcyGhost (Model)

IcyGhost (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 2nd of November, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-] This...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 2nd of November, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
[-] This model includes no team color.

Level 2
holy shit! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! wow that is so awesome if you invented it on your own your a bloody legion :shock: :shock: :shock: its 2 good its so good its scary as the others said it sorta looks like a archon but fuck it rules well im so so so gonna use it in my map if you play warcraft 3 frozen online you gotta send me ya account you rock :eek: :eek: :D :D :shock: :x :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:

Level 4
............... :D :) :( :eek: :lol: 8) :? :shock: :p :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: meh mixed emotions......
ITS FRIGGEN AWSOMEbut wait.....do all the um yellowish tan colored texts have to be changed in importer......... :(

Level 7
Looks really cool and ethereal. I'm getting sick of the WoW models people are ripping.

This deserves 5 lost souls outta 5!

Level 2
Looks like a great model but there are SO many textures if u have to use this model in a map u have to import it first otherwise it will get lost amongst the other model files

Level 1
1. The Water00 file is missing
2. The model i imported has red instead of where there should be blue (like in the arm veins and over other parts of the body), which may or may not be due to the missing Water00 file

Other than those problems it really is a great model, planning to use it soon

Level 32
why did this not work????
i import this....i use the model "IcyGhost" what shall i so do???

plz help me tjis is very nice to look on....i am need to get it :D
I couldn't get this model to work!?!?! WWWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
The model works fine guys:
:fp: It's A LOT of work to import this, but it's definitely worth it.
Very nice model. One of the bests ever. No problems with importing even if I had already 500 other imported models. Took only about 5 minute.
However, the import process for this model is exhaustive, due to the great number of texture files and their required custom paths.

Note the following files in the above Advanced Details:
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueSqGlow.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\ice.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueWaves001.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueWaves002.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueWaves003.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueWaves004.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueWaves005.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\BlueWaves006.blp
Units\Orc\IcyGhost\hand.blp

Consumers must import those files into their map and set the custom paths exactly as indicated. Just cony and paste the paths from the web page directly into WE's Import Manager.

Level 1
a problem with importing

i usually have an easy time importing models, but sometimes, i get ones (such as this one) that i cant import. i import everything in the folder, and change the path name(s) if neccesary. any suggestions?