• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Wings

I did a long time, so that an assessment. The model is optimized, the extra peaks are removed. Style warcraft3 tried to save =)

Fixed now:
-nambers of particles;
-few fixed nambers of poligons;
-delete shadows;
-fix the particles on hands;
-edit the animation spell slam;
-edit the particles on spell slam animation;
-refix spell slam(Do not know, maybe no one noticed, but the animation spell slam body shifted not only back, but still strongly in the right direction. Sorry, my mistake.);
-fixed portrait animations;
-fixed portrait, it's visible now);
-fixed Fixed degree drop the sword in the animation spell Slam, now it does not fall under the texture, if the model is placed under a small hill;
-edit walk animation , now better i think=);

Keywords:
Angel, Wing,Golem, Ice ;
Contents

Ice Wings (Model)

Reviews
23:44, 8th Apr 2010 General Frank: Awesome model. Nuff said.

M

23:44, 8th Apr 2010
General Frank:

Awesome model. Nuff said.

Level 1
Hey man awsome model I really do like.
I just have something to add that may make it look even better.
some sord of movement animation.
While moving, spreading of those wings a bit would look cool I guess.
nontheless awsome model 5/5

Level 15
2600 faces eh. there's FAR too much white stuff, its blinding me and distracts from the form of the body. i must say on a positive note, the in-game texture use is amazing! and the birth and death anims are pretty good. attack and walk are pretty meh, could do with a bit more heart.

Level 17
2600 faces eh. there's FAR too much white stuff, its blinding me and distracts from the form of the body. i must say on a positive note, the in-game texture use is amazing! and the birth and death anims are pretty good. attack and walk are pretty meh, could do with a bit more heart.
I fixed a excessive glow, apparently when it lost its last upgrade , sorry for this.

Level 17
Nice...
But don't like the animations though...
But still cool...

Well, excuse me, I'm not super animator. This is my second job where I made the animation with 0.
PS: And what specifically do not like? All or that something special?

you misspelled 'Birth'
You can almost for more? When I find time fixing them.

Level 2
Once again, why is this exact model on a russian website before you ever posted this, Suselishe? Stealing another's work is a frowned upon action.

{EDIT}
Regardless, since there is the possibility you did in fact make this, and it found it's way onto another site, it's a nice addition, regardless of source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 17
Few Fixed number of faces (2236 now), has removed a large number of particles in stand animation (~240 now), removed the ugly shadows on the plates of armor.
PS: I want to gradually reduce the number of faces in my spare time.
PPS:Fixed anim Brith after 30 min, (if you download version without wave particles).

Last edited:
Level 5
Beautifully done, loads of particles, but it's great, animations are fine IMO, you have my 5/5 rating and a +rep.

Level 19
Is it just me n my crap or is the shadow misplaced?

30l06k3.jpg

can you make a fire version too?

Hes already made a model called Ares. ive seen it in a map and at xgm.ru. u can find it there. If u dont want to, w8 till he puts it on hive.

Btw. in the portrait, if u stand him stull with no animations, u cant see his head/shoulders and the spell slam animation doesnt even show up.

Last edited:
Level 19
Are u guys scared to dl from XGM.RU or something?

And yes, for some reason my editor fucked up my shadows.