• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im trying to make a battle ship game like Cruiser Command but idk how to make a trigger to make the ships go from one side of the map to the other side.

Next i was wondering how you make something keep going like in Cruiser Command your cruiser never stops unless u make it stop if you could help me with these it would be very helpful.

Level 3
of nvm i got the first one now but the second one its like an abbilty that makes u go faster and then theres another one that makes u go slower but i kno how to do that but the only thing idk how to do is to make it to where the unit dosent stop if u c what i mean?

Level 13
Well what you can do is make two simple dummy abilities that don't really do anything, and both trigger them upon activation use the action "Set unit movement Speed". you could then refer to the current speed of your cruiser and up it with 10 for example.

Level 3
i kno but how do u make it so it wont stop moving like a regular unit will move where u tell it to move but then stop i want to make it go in direction you want it to go (right click like a move) but then contine to advance in that direction

Level 2
its probably a never ending trigger that keeps the ship moving straight if your not turning or anything. ive played cruiser command, and it doesnt look to hard on the movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.