• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I NEED HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I NEED HELP!
I was wondering how it is possible to make it so that when you pick up an item(ex.handgun),it makes the units attack ranged on both land and air units. What i want to do is make it so my peasant be able to defend himself with a handgun in a custom map. :roll:
So if possible PLZ help... :cry: :cry:

Level 4
I found out a funny bug: In of my maps i used changeable weapons and worked with attachments i used array varies to store the carried items and used a "run for each integer a from 1 till 6" funtion the itemtypes where stored correct(I tested with scoreboard). But if i ordered to create for each integer a from 1 till 6 the stored itemtypes to the replayced unit nothing happened... after i putted a 0.01 s wait in the trigger worked... Strange isnt it? declarieng variabled shouldent need much performance, should it?

Status
Not open for further replies.