• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making a LAN Campaign??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
If anyone of you has played Cruiser Command you know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about merging 2 different maps into one like on this map:

1st map is THE BATTLECRUISER
2nd map is the SPACE

so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do that? Merging 2 maps in one so they could be playable in LAN or ONLINE gaming?

Level 1
Yeah its possible go dl the map Cruiser Command and see you start in ship <<<<<<< 1st map, when you got with shuttle you got in space and you see the cruiser <<<<<<<2nd map...but i dont know the answer how to do it :D

Actually, cruiser command and solar conquest are just giving you the illustion of playing on two different maps while you're not.
Callex uses the boundary tool (in the terrain layer) to box in different areas of the map.
The game camera is restricted within those bounds, but can be moved inbetween through triggers by setting camera coordinates.

EDIT:
Cracka_J: I feel you mon!

Status
Not open for further replies.