• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Campaign Stops LAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hornr3q.png

Hi all,
So ive recently found Hive and loving it. Downloaded all these new custom campaigns and then gave them all to my brother as he would love them aswell.
I then noticed that we couldnt connect to LAN games anymore (to play other maps together), i then told him to delete all the custom campaigns i gave him and LAN worked again.
The image is the list of campaigns i gave him. Can anyone tell me which one might be doing this to me?
TY.

Level 2
Hornr3q.png

Hi all,
So ive recently found Hive and loving it. Downloaded all these new custom campaigns and then gave them all to my brother as he would love them aswell.
I then noticed that we couldnt connect to LAN games anymore (to play other maps together), i then told him to delete all the custom campaigns i gave him and LAN worked again.
The image is the list of campaigns i gave him. Can anyone tell me which one might be doing this to me?
TY.
Ignore this post, i figured it out. Everytime i moved the files around my firewall would reset itself for some reason. So i just had to let wc3 thru again :/

Status
Not open for further replies.