• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] I need help for a Fire Nova spell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with the following trigger...it creates only 1 dummy and that one casts "breath of fire". But it should create 16 dummies around the hero...

• FN
    • Ereignisse
      • Einheit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
    • Bedingungen
      • (Ability being cast) equal Fire Nova (Bloodelf Guardian)
    • Aktionen
      • Set Temp_Point = (Position of (Casting unit))
      • For each (Integer Integer_FN) from 1 to 16, do (Actions)
        • Schleifen - Aktionen
          • Set Real = ((Real(Integer_FN)) x 22.50)
          • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at Temp_Point facing Real degrees
          • Unit - Add a 5.00 second Standard expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutraler Pandarenen-Braumeister - 'Breath of Fire' (Temp_Point offset by 0.00 towards Real degrees)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_Temp_Point )
Greets,
Mario

Level 37
  • FN
    • Ereignisse
      • Einheit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
    • Bedingungen
      • (Ability being cast) equal Fire Nova (Bloodelf Guardian)
    • Aktionen
      • Set Temp_Point = (Position of (Casting unit))
      • For each (Integer Integer_FN) from 1 to 16, do (Actions)
        • Schleifen - Aktionen
          • Set Real = ((Real(Integer_FN)) x 22.50)
          • Set Temp_Point2 = Temp_Point offset by 256 towards Real - 180 degrees
          • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at Temp_Point2 facing Real degrees
          • Unit - Add a 5.00 second Standard expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutraler Pandarenen-Braumeister - 'Breath of Fire' Temp_Point
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_Temp_Point2 )
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_Temp_Point )

Level 16
I think it will be best if you make it JASS (more specific VJASS). For about a year I was trying to make a similar one (with Triggers) but it really sucked so I found vJASS much better (But since its been a long time that I didn't play WC or even use the editor so I can't remember much about VJASSing) look in this forum you will find many topics that will help you -if you decided to work with vJASS-

Status
Not open for further replies.