• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need fresh unused map idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need fresh unused map ideas

I need map idea that hasn't been used hundreds of times like aoe, TD, TW, tag or anything you'v seen before

i need fresh good idea so i can start making brand new map for wc3 (thats hasn't been made before) :) :thumbs_up:

Level 3
I have a few ideas that you might like:

You can try an Adventure map ( see Lucas Arts Monkey Island, Full Throtle, Grim Fandango, The Digg if you don't know this game style).

Also, an idea i had some time is an RPG like where the focus is interact with the enviroment, like if a buch of enemies are coming the player must shot an rock or piece of wood and make a lot of rubble falls, just an example, this map will be based on creativity, the hero can do attacks, but probably he will suffer to defeat 1-2 weak enemies, also the game advancing is heavily based on manipulatig the scenario.

Third idea: an beat'em'up,hack'n'slash or shoot'em'up map, like SNES old times Final Fight, Contra, Knights of the round. Where player chooses an hero and moves on side scrolling non stop action wrecking havoc on the enemies, and at the end of each level he must face a boss. I already tried such type of map but had major problem with leaks.

Maybe an radical sports map? with acrobatics and so on. An sky dive map.

an race map out of the azeroth grad prix, i mean a map that really focuses on physics and speed without explosions and magic powers.

an pure first person shooter map like, maybe a version of the original Doom?

an tactical squad map, but trully focused on tactics and stealth, we have some good maps, but none that is really preocupied on tactical action, it could be on a steampunk universe, so it would keep some divertisy without becoming an shooter map.

At last, maybe an island or jungle survival, where player starts on a fixed location and haves an ravaged hut and few survivors, then the player must spend time colecting resources and supllies to survive and repair the hut, it could have an "lab" section, an kitchen, library and some rooms. With time the hut can be expanded and survivors will have evolution turned to what they do most. ( repairs, science, cooking, shamanism?), and also the population will increase with time. The main part is, the player don't control every unit like most maps, he just take care of the macro situation, sure he can manually control the survivors, but it will not be the focus of the map, the community evolution will.

Level 3
I have an idea. It would be a kinda AOS map but not the usual DOTA type. If you guys played Cabal Online before, the Nation War is what I'm referring to.

In this case, it would be a 6v6 situation if possible.

When you start the game, you can choose from 6 different heroes (or more if subjected to changes). Every player will have a definite amount of gold. They can be used to buy HP potions and Tower items. Throughout the entire game, you will not need to earn gold to buy better equipment because there will be no equipment involved. There will be sufficient gold given to all players, such that at times when you run out of HP potions or towers, you can buy them via a hotkey/item/skillbook. As long as you have a "Tower Item" bought from the shop, you can build one of the different towers available under the hotkey/item/skillbook, e.g. Tower that adds atk to surrounding allies, Tower that reduces def to surrounding enemies, etc. HP Potions will have a definite amount (e.g. recover 5,000 HP with 10 second cooldown)

There is no need for MP pots because all players will have almost full MP at all times with high MP regeneration, regardless whether they are spamming the usage of skills or not. This will allow players to use all their available skills.

When you just start into the game, you have about 1 - 2 minute to buy the items you need in a base. Both sides will have their individual base. The players will be automatically teleported into the Battle Arena when the time is up.

There will be various Guardians (hostile to all players) situated around the entire map, where players will attempt to kill it to make it friendly to their allies. The enemies will on the other hand attempt to kill the taken-over Guardians to make them their own, and vice versa.

There will be a main Fortress Base for each side, however, destroying the base will not grant you victory unless your team manages to destroy ALL the Guardians/Fortress Bases and make them your own. For e.g. Upon claiming the 2 different fortresses will not end the game. Different points will be given to the team members when they managed to kill the enemy players, the guardians and the enemy fortress. Points will also be given for building towers.

Every hero will have one (or two) skillbook(s) with up to 11 skills, 1 self-only stat buff (with a long cooldown), and 1 Change-Form skill (with a long cooldown). Every hero will have movement skills (dash blink fadestep), knockdown/knockback skills % chance, range/melee nukes (subjected to different hero). There will be no levelling system as you start with all the skills/buffs available. PS: I can elaborate more on this if required.

Upon reading all of these, if you are interested, feel free to contact me for more clarification on the ideas.

Level 3
I have an idea. It would be a kinda AOS map but not the usual DOTA type. If you guys played Cabal Online before, the Nation War is what I'm referring to.

In this case, it would be a 6v6 situation if possible.

When you start the game, you can choose from 6 different heroes (or more if subjected to changes). Every player will have a definite amount of gold. They can be used to buy HP potions and Tower items. Throughout the entire game, you will not need to earn gold to buy better equipment because there will be no equipment involved. There will be sufficient gold given to all players, such that at times when you run out of HP potions or towers, you can buy them via a hotkey/item/skillbook. As long as you have a "Tower Item" bought from the shop, you can build one of the different towers available under the hotkey/item/skillbook, e.g. Tower that adds atk to surrounding allies, Tower that reduces def to surrounding enemies, etc. HP Potions will have a definite amount (e.g. recover 5,000 HP with 10 second cooldown)

There is no need for MP pots because all players will have almost full MP at all times with high MP regeneration, regardless whether they are spamming the usage of skills or not. This will allow players to use all their available skills.

When you just start into the game, you have about 1 - 2 minute to buy the items you need in a base. Both sides will have their individual base. The players will be automatically teleported into the Battle Arena when the time is up.

There will be various Guardians (hostile to all players) situated around the entire map, where players will attempt to kill it to make it friendly to their allies. The enemies will on the other hand attempt to kill the taken-over Guardians to make them their own, and vice versa.

There will be a main Fortress Base for each side, however, destroying the base will not grant you victory unless your team manages to destroy ALL the Guardians/Fortress Bases and make them your own. For e.g. Upon claiming the 2 different fortresses will not end the game. Different points will be given to the team members when they managed to kill the enemy players, the guardians and the enemy fortress. Points will also be given for building towers.

Every hero will have one (or two) skillbook(s) with up to 11 skills, 1 self-only stat buff (with a long cooldown), and 1 Change-Form skill (with a long cooldown). Every hero will have movement skills (dash blink fadestep), knockdown/knockback skills % chance, range/melee nukes (subjected to different hero). There will be no levelling system as you start with all the skills/buffs available. PS: I can elaborate more on this if required.

Upon reading all of these, if you are interested, feel free to contact me for more clarification on the ideas.

Strange, how come my previous post can't be seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.