• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombies, war, or tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I've come back to Warcraft III from my 7 months of Xbox. I want to start fresh with a new map. As such I'm currently looking for a mapping clan to chill with and a map idea, which brings me here.

I really enjoy playing/making games you might know of such as:
  • Afterlife 3.8c (Zombies)
  • Sheep/Tree/Kodo Tag (Tag)
  • Village builder (War/Strategy)

Now, I was thinking zombie tag where if you get tagged you become a zombie, but the vampirism game types have already used this idea and I prefer to be somewhat original.

My other idea was to have a strategy map that features control points, or territorys, that you have to capture for income. There are a few like this but I feel like there are many ways I could go with this to make it unique.

So I was just wondering, do you guys have any ideas that could build on mine, or that I could use?

Thanks.

Level 4
My other idea was to have a strategy map that features control points, or territorys, that you have to capture for income. There are a few like this but I feel like there are many ways I could go with this to make it unique.

Make an AoS zombie map :xxd:.

Nah just make whatever map you would want to play, just cause there are.... a lot of zombie maps doesn't mean you shouldn't add more to that number. Just maybe add a twist to it? Like the zombies are controlled by non-sparkling pixie dust Vampires or ALIENS!!!!

Level 8
Not interested in football or Aos maps.

6v6 zombies vs humans sounds interesting. Hmmm... what would you guys like to see in something like that? Maybe heros that level, or maybe a point system that allows you to buy weapons and stuff. Maybe somewhat like the Revenge Of The Niggers game except with humans and zombies. It would still be very different. What think?

Level 9
no, make a map which is like mass war, except its war between zombies and humans. humans can have many aids for eg dwarves and zombies could have ghosts as aids. make it like there is 12 different races to use and fight each other in a mass war game with income.

Status
Not open for further replies.