• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Zombie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have another idea for a map: A zombie that is mistacanly thought good because he was shooting other zombies with a tommy gun, so the government gives him a AK47 to shoot. But it turns out he was shooting zombies just to shoot zombies. The zombie breaks free of the human base and is now tryig to survive a world where zombies, humans, AND the devil is trying to kill him. The player is the one that controlls the zombie with a machine gun.(single player) NO CHEATING!!!!!

Last edited:
Level 7
:p I find the idea hilarious! But in a good way! So this will be survival type map, where one Zombie is fighting everone else... I have one thought though. Why was the Zombie shooting other zombies and how is it using the Tommy Gun???

Even though this will obviously be a comical map, but I think there needs to be some degree of logic in it. For instance, the Zombie could have been experimented on and gain more of an awareness of his surroundings (unlike the other Zombies). Or this is a post-apocaliptic world. (Not influenced by Fall Out atall *Shifty eyes*) And he was one of the few 'lucky' souls who didn't get completely turned into a Zombie, which could lead to an extra thing to add to the Zombie map. The player could find other 'clever' Zombies to help it avoid it's foes!

Level 3
The Zombie can shoot a gun because he is a little smarter than other zombies, but i can make other "smart" zombies, some that fight, and some that sell stuff. the zombies were acadentally created from a desies that was acadentally created and the "smart zombies" are the ones that had an anti-body to a deisese that is part of the orginal desies.

And i was planning to use the first anti-cheat u sugested Zanekok.

Also i'm thinking of him being projectid into the past somhow with some other "smart" zombies.

Last edited:
Level 15
so, bringing a new meaning to zombie survival (help the zombie survive)? Gotta be grand fun, if executed properly. Here some ideas:
1) make sure to add LOTS of blood. but that's obvious i suppose.
2) explosives and flying body parts
3) a russian-site-that-must-not-be-named, has a pack models - basically moving parts of a dismemebered villager - head, torso and legs.

Level 20
There are 2 ways how to block cheating:
1] Anti-cheating system -> If someone writes any cheat it will defeat him.
2] Make unit giving damage by triggers so it will still damage him(this is like anti-"Whosyourdaddy"

"1" is better because of things like greedisgood
You can not detect if player says a cheat message. It is because they are "real" cheats and will ignore all triggers affecting on them. So you can NOT just use "entered chat message equal to X".

But you can for an example create a unit with a model that causes map to crash when seen and hide it somewhere where it can only be seen by iseedeadpeople cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.