• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie suvival.I need hero ideas and other ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi I'm planning to make a zombie survival game where you have to defend yourselves in a mansion and the zombies are attacking in waves but not really clear cause I need hero Ideas cause I am not good in making heroes cause sometimes they are imbalance..and give other suggestions as well

Level 14
What's your era, Modern/Futuristic/Middle-Ages?
Is it in WC or somewhere else?

Since I'm not sure as to what you'd like to do, here are soem ideas...
Suggested classes:
~Civilian
~Military
~Tech
~Zombie

~Civilian:
Weak attack, low HP/Armor, excels at hiding. Purpose is to survive. If killed by a Zombie, will come back as a Zombie.

~Military:
Strong Attack, high HP/Armor, balanced. Purposes range from defending Civilians to hunting Zombies. If killed by a Zombie, will come back as a Zombie.

~Tech:
Droids with high armor and carries med/ammo supplies. No attack. Serves as the all-around medic/weapons supplier.

~Zombie:
A fallen player. Can kill surviving players. Once killed, simply observes the game.

Hope these class ideas give you something to work with.

//\\oo//\\

Status
Not open for further replies.