1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

I need a map fix!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by ThatOtherGuy, Dec 11, 2010.

1. ThatOtherGuy

ThatOtherGuy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know absolutely nothing about coding of any sort, and someone has told me that the problem with this map is something to do with coding, so I need someone to figure out what the problem is, and if possible, fix it so that it works with the current version of WC3.

Map is located here ; http://www.epicwar.com/maps/78930/

This map has some sort of coding that works in earlier versions, such as 1.20e, but not in 1.24e.
    I don't know what the problem is, or how to fix it, but I've posted this on before, and NOBODY did ANYTHING, so I'm asking again...

Someone PLEASE fix this map for me and my friends!\

(And yes, I know there are tuts on here for how to fix it yourself, but I don't understand anything, I just want the map fixed.)

2. mnib

mnib

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    i dont think some1 would want to repair all the jass triggers or smth caused by the reverse bug
    its a lot of work if theres a lot of triggers

3. ThatOtherGuy

ThatOtherGuy

Resources:
    Resources:
    mnib, I don't care. If you can't do it, don't reply. I honestly don't care about your opinion.
    This is a request section, I requested someone to fix this map if they can, not for someone to make a post saying how unlikely it is for someone to want to do it. Once again, if you can't fix it, then don't bother replying.
    ~ThatOtherGuy

4. Doom_AngeaL

Doom_AngeaL

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll take a look and get back to you whether if I can fix it or not.

5. ThatOtherGuy

ThatOtherGuy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks Doom + Rep

6. Doom_AngeaL

Doom_AngeaL

Resources:
    Resources:
    When do you want it finished by, because there are a SHTload of triggers in this, and its jass, so it'll be even longer.

7. ThatOtherGuy

ThatOtherGuy

Resources:
    Resources:
    How about you finish it as a christmas presant for me? If you've got the time to work on it, of course. It really just satisfies me to know that someone is actually doing it, so, take as long as you need. (not unbelievably long of course, but I don't want to be demanding.)

8. Doom_AngeaL

Doom_AngeaL

Resources:
    Resources:
    I could probably have this done by Christmas or new-years eve.
    I'm very active, and I love helping, so I don't mind working for you.

9. ThatOtherGuy

ThatOtherGuy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks a lot, and thanks from my friends in advance.

10. Doom_AngeaL

Doom_AngeaL

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't think this is even coded in w3 or even weu. This is probably in jngp, and I don't use jngp. Apologies, I'm working to find someone who does use JNGP that'd help you.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  11. ThatOtherGuy

ThatOtherGuy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sure, do what you have to do.