• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a map fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I know absolutely nothing about coding of any sort, and someone has told me that the problem with this map is something to do with coding, so I need someone to figure out what the problem is, and if possible, fix it so that it works with the current version of WC3.

Map is located here ; http://www.epicwar.com/maps/78930/

This map has some sort of coding that works in earlier versions, such as 1.20e, but not in 1.24e.
I don't know what the problem is, or how to fix it, but I've posted this on before, and NOBODY did ANYTHING, so I'm asking again...

Someone PLEASE fix this map for me and my friends!\

(And yes, I know there are tuts on here for how to fix it yourself, but I don't understand anything, I just want the map fixed.)

Level 2
mnib, I don't care. If you can't do it, don't reply. I honestly don't care about your opinion.
This is a request section, I requested someone to fix this map if they can, not for someone to make a post saying how unlikely it is for someone to want to do it. Once again, if you can't fix it, then don't bother replying.
~ThatOtherGuy

Level 5
mnib, I don't care. If you can't do it, don't reply. I honestly don't care about your opinion.
This is a request section, I requested someone to fix this map if they can, not for someone to make a post saying how unlikely it is for someone to want to do it. Once again, if you can't fix it, then don't bother replying.
~ThatOtherGuy
I'll take a look and get back to you whether if I can fix it or not.

Level 2
When do you want it finished by, because there are a SHTload of triggers in this, and its jass, so it'll be even longer.

How about you finish it as a christmas presant for me? If you've got the time to work on it, of course. It really just satisfies me to know that someone is actually doing it, so, take as long as you need. (not unbelievably long of course, but I don't want to be demanding.)

Level 5
How about you finish it as a christmas presant for me? If you've got the time to work on it, of course. It really just satisfies me to know that someone is actually doing it, so, take as long as you need. (not unbelievably long of course, but I don't want to be demanding.)

I could probably have this done by Christmas or new-years eve.
I'm very active, and I love helping, so I don't mind working for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.