• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fix cooldown indicator for these two icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

I got some feedback that some of the icons bugs and don't show the cooldown indicator. So I'm here asking someone to fix the problem so I can fix the problem in the campaign(The Chosen Ones).

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNPipeOfInsight.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSoulGem.blp

Can someone fix these two icons? Rep & credits for the helper!

Im pretty sure the cooldown indicator and icon are not related. Since the cooldown indicator is actually a model, and icons are textures/images. Both of them are not related in anyway.

Also, all icons use the same cooldown indicator (by default), so if the cooldown indicator has problems, then all icons would be affected.

I think the problem would lies on what you do to them.
Im not sure you know about this or not (so dont rage at me saying that I look down on you):

From my knowledge, the reason that the icon doesnt show is the ability placement
Item
Sword
Ability Placement
- Damage + 12
- Firebolt
(cooldown doesnt show)
Item
Sword
Ability Placement
- Firebolt
- Damage + 12
(cooldown shows)
Get what I mean?

I know Im not being very helpful.. But I just wanna point out that the icon itself would not cause this problem.

Level 37
Im pretty sure the cooldown indicator and icon are not related. Since the cooldown indicator is actually a model, and icons are textures/images. Both of them are not related in anyway.

Also, all icons use the same cooldown indicator (by default), so if the cooldown indicator has problems, then all icons would be affected.

I think the problem would lies on what you do to them.
Im not sure you know about this or not (so dont rage at me saying that I look down on you):

From my knowledge, the reason that the icon doesnt show is the ability placement
Item
Sword
Ability Placement
- Damage + 12
- Firebolt
(cooldown doesnt show)
Item
Sword
Ability Placement
- Firebolt
- Damage + 12
(cooldown shows)
Get what I mean?

I know Im not being very helpful.. But I just wanna point out that the icon itself would not cause this problem.

You're right man. I definitely didn't know this.

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.