• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need someone who can fix teleport issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I need someone who could fix teleport... Im realy bad at this teleport issue and havent found a way to fix it myself. Maybe someone here can help me ?

When a hero tries to teleport it comes with error = Cant find town hall. I realy dont know whats wrong, so if you could fix this with me sending the map it would be a big help.

Level 8
A) This is not the right place to put this, this belongs in the Help section, not requests, help is for world editor help, requests if for requesting content.

B) Your issue is your just copy-pasted the teleport spell, so you DO need a town hall is what the message is trying to tell you. If you want to get rid of that, go down to targets allowed and deselect town hall, I think that should fix it, maybe select Strucutres or w.e you want it to teleport to.

Status
Not open for further replies.