• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have some 3ds models of alien units from back when I was doing an aliens MoD for starcraft (the way I did them units was in rhino3d and I moved a joint, rendered and got the animations I needed). Anyways I was wondering if someone could texture and animate them in warcraft3 format. The textures I have I don't think would be compatable with warcraft3 since they are tiny textures and they only looked good as starcraft units since them units were small anyways. Any takers?

Level 21
Re: O_O

Damnations_Feet said:
O_O *drools*
omg im woprking on an alien mappie too
can i see your alien modles and such??
Pleeeeeesseee?
e-mail be at [email protected] !!

If you've been reading his post, hes requesting if anyone was going to texture (skin) his models. Not to mention he said 3ds (which is a model format) so if he were to send you them, they would be no use to you - Import manager doesnt support 3ds (you wouldnt know what to do) not to mention it wouldnt have any details and concepts (no skin yet)

Grand Dragon - I'm sure a skilled skinner who maybe interested in your alien models may skin the models for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.