• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I Forgot the Map Name!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I don't know if this the right section to ask this but,
I need your help fellow chieftain!! If anyone know or once played this map please reply with the map download links.
map sketch.png

(Map Explanations + Legends):
- I don't remember the map name. (Only played the map once)
- DOTA-styled gameplay with 3 race (orange circles) and 3 taverns (gray stars) for respective heroes races
- 6/9 players (Forgot how much the max player being set)
- This is what made this map different from other DOTA-styled maps. You can recruit new units!! These new units could be acquired by completing quests (green triangle) around the battle route (sign arrows). That's right! You can freely roam the entire map to complete quests for you own benefits. Completing those quest rewards you "the quest featured unit" (could be hired from mercenary huts). Once you hired at least one, that unit could be spawn by the respective race barracks (you can track what units acquired from quest from blue square in top right of the map.
- This map IS NOT EXACTLY RIGHT! (only sketch from what I remembered) But the gameplay and rules are pretty much as I described earlier.

I hope these explanations helps fellow chieftain to describe what map I was talking about. I really appreciated the helps from you fellow chieftains!!

Status
Not open for further replies.