• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a terrain for a boss map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm not entirely sure this is the place i should be posting in, because most of the requests i see are icon and models and stuff. If anything's wrong feel free to move it and teach me so i don't make the mistake again :p

anyway

i'm making a boss fighting map. And while i can do some average triggers and stuff and i have some ideas for what the heroes and bosses do, what i suck hard at, is terraining. I've tried it, but i just can't do it right.

So, what i need is someone to make me a terrain for that kind of a map. What i want it to look like...

1 safe area, where people pick their heroes, regenerate and stuff. Not very big, but it's needed.

5 arenas - one human styled, one orc styled, one undead styled, one night elf styled, and one unique - this is for special bosses, so anything you think will demonstrate the feel of fighting the unknown or something scary or whatever. If you are out of ideas, something desolate-looking will do nicely - an undead-like dessert would do.

Anything extra that you think would fit nicely is also welcome - as long as it looks nice. Also no need for extra complicated stuff unless you really want to do it. Simple is good enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.