• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A map name needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hello.

As my team and I are workin' on a map, we made a to do list, basiclly checking it off time to time. But now we got something that we didn't have there and we have no ideas atm about it - the maps name!

To give you some more information about the map, here it goes:

The map is about 9 players, each having a race, unique to itself with units and such. Each player has its own race and got unique heroes and units. But the game also got capture points which with these you earn gold and resources (lumber). Also each race has its objectives how to win but all got a common victory condition ( there are several others, how to win without this), it's as in many many maps, kill 'em all.

By that I mean you need to capture all points or delete all other players from the map (not those of you that got allies ofc ^^ ).

The races are all from tuskars to "the brokens".

It's not an F4A map so don't name it as that.

Be creative, all ideas are good except the bad ones so, keep it rollin'! :)

Thanks in advance

~SurfO Matic Team

Level 18
I read your description, but it's not enough. "Random race" and "Capture points" are not specific enough.

Why are they fighting (besides getting control over the area)? Why do they want to control the area? Or is there some big characteristic about your map that no or very few other maps have?

Give us some key word that's unique. Something we can use as a base idea for the name.

Level 18
See. That's what you get when you don't provide something specific. No offense, but those names are far from original. That's why you need something special in your map. Something your map revolves around. A core subject that people will recognise when playing your map. Just think of something. It doesn't need to be something huge s long as people notice it in your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.